VTuner needs to be updated

Hi,
I read in a previous post from Stevesky (August 23) that VTuner would bring an update to make the French Canadian ICI network available. Still nothing to date for ICI Premiere Montreal and ICI Musique Montreal. Do you have any feedback as when it will be fixed?
(Mu-so Qb gen 1)
Regards.
Alain

@Stevesky

Hi,
For months, vtuner has still not worked for the ICI Premiere and Musique channels (Montreal). It’s frustrating… Any news ? How to bypass vtuner ?

1 Like

Many ways that should be obvious depending on your system. airplay or chromecast directly from the station or your phone.

Hi Claus,
Yes I know. In the meantime, I connect to the website (ICI Premiere Montreal) and then via my phone/bluetooth to the device. But it’s an awkward detour instead of just choosing a preset station. This device is designed to connect to thousands of internet radio stations but simply doesn’t work for the stations I want. There are several other internet radio providers competing with vtuner. Is it possible to change the configuration of my device so that it connects to another provider?

1 Like

I am experiencing the same issues. I wish we could bypass vTuner and integrate an app like TuneIn. I’m finding I use the Naim app less and less to access content.

1 Like