Welsh Terrier about to pop

Well, this is the padded cell…Bramble, our 2 and bit year old Welsh Terrier has just gone into labour for her first (and probably last) litter of puppies! Further updates to follow

24 Likes

Hope all goes well for Bramble and her pups.

2 Likes

Good luck Mike and Bramble!

3 Likes

3 puppies, 2 girls and a boy, all doing well! Happy day

26 Likes

That’s wonderful - congratulations :smile:
Floyd & Lily say hello!

13 Likes

Ahhhhhh - that’s amazing! More Welshies! Hello from the West Midlands

3 Likes

awww how lovely, little Welshies :heart_eyes:

My wife and I are looking at Terriers, at the moment it’s Airedales, Irish, Welshies and Fox Terriers - all are wonderful.

Please post more piccies!

1 Like

Airedales- the king of terriers! Fabulous dogs and one of the reasons we chose Welshies as they are a bit like a mini airedale- all terriers can be a handful, massive prey drive but we have 2/3 acre and she’s already killed a couple of rats in the garden

More pics to follow, good luck in your search

2 Likes

Hope all is well,

More piccies please

1 Like

The pups are 2 days old and growing well, Mum is healthy and very proud

16 Likes

Just Beautiful

Bless

They’re just too cute - love em.

We’re still doing our research, chatting to breeders etc. At the moment, we’re in a small two bed in London but planning to move to Dorset or Devon in the next couple of years, that’s when we’ll bring one into the family.

Oh, in case its not been mentioned recently - more piccies please!!

1 Like

I’ll add pics on as they develop every few days. So far they have increased their body weight by 25%

2 Likes

Dorset - one of my favourite places - we go on an extended family holiday to Lyme Regis every year - last year was very different due to covid, but hopefully this year, we will all be together, over 20 of us, adults, kids and of course the woofers - who obviously love our Lyme Regis break, and then we go off there camping to Cornwall for week

The dogs are an integral part of the wider family, we have between us all Welshies and Fox Terriers, and we take them everywhere with us. Below is Bramble at Christmas when she was a puppy

![image|375x500]

9 Likes

5 days old, almost double their birth weight already! Sleeping like babies…

9 Likes

Aww come on that is just adorable.

Ruby thinks so too. (Well, I’ve decided she does.) I’m sure she’d grow to love it if we got one.

8 Likes

AmyQobuz_L1010918

Hi, your lovely welsh terrier looks quite alike my lakeland terrier Amy listening to naim eqipment

11 Likes

That’s lovely, Amy could be a welshie!

1 Like

The lates canine fashion accessory, the live puppy scarf, guaranteed to keep your dog’s neck warm and oodles of cute points too!

8 Likes