What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

@TheKevster its terrible…terribly good😎 Back in the day some bootlegs were unintelligible…this sounds like some great studio live cuts. Kev you recorded with your new Sony recorder?

5 Likes

I had forgotten how good this album is - can’t have listened to this for ten years at least.

8 Likes

Esbjörn Svensson Trio - 301

Great driving rhythms, really enjoying track 3, The Left Lane. Possibly their most accessible album.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Neil Young,Colorado.

6 Likes

4 Likes

That certainly needs to be taken off the table…

A number of trax off the new Agnes Obel album due out next Feb

4 Likes

The Georgie Fame Collection Yeh Yeh,a unique talent,also well recorded.

7 Likes

11 Likes

Hi @Lanesra - if there is a demand for it and people don’t mind the fact that it will be cut from 24/96 digital, then we will do eventually. At the moment, however, there aren’t the funds to do a vinyl pressing, sadly; therefore it’s just available as hi-res digital for the time being.

1 Like

Thank you @Gazza.I did indeed record it on the Sony PCMD100 - it’s a great machine. It also helped that the club had a good PA and acoustics and Fi, the girl at the mixing desk, really knew what she was doing.

4 Likes

Moon Duo, Live In Ravenna. On cassette. Why? Because I saw them live in concert last night and they were awesome - my gig of the year.

3 Likes

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat

17 Likes

@Steve_S - I saw Moon Duo at eARTh in Hackney last night. Ripley and Sanae were augmented by a brilliant drummer (can’t remember his name) really doing the Dingerbeat and by the most amazing lightshow this side of Pink Floyd. My gig of the year so far! Must buy that new album…

1 Like

The Alan Parsons Project - I Robot

11 Likes

Just love it… kev, cracking recording. @Richard.Dane if you get the time to listen as you gave some advice to help Kev choose the kit …Worked out just fine👍

3 Likes

4 Likes

I’m jealous @TheKevster , I had to abort going to their gig in Edinburgh last January snow and ice at this end and en route would have made it quite dodgy getting back here late that night. I like their new album a lot, mind you I’m a sucker for all their stuff to date. Enjoy! John Jeffrey used to be the drummer but I’m not sure if he still is…

1 Like

David%20Gilmour%20Rattle%20That%20Lock%20639708

14 Likes