What are you listening to and WHY might anyone be interested?

Led%20Zeppelin%20Led%20Zeppelin%20II%20%20Poster%2040199

16 Likes

Peter Gabriel - Rated PG. Another recent Bandcamp hires purchase.

11 Likes

Jeff Wayne’s War Of The Worlds
SACD

13 Likes

Wyese Blood - Titanic Rising. In my opinion, a contender for album of the year. Natalie Mering has a voice reminiscent of Karen Carpenter / Rumer.

5 Likes

Sorry, should be Weyes Blood.

Brilliant film , I live in Shepherds Bush so constantly reminded of many of the films locations. Sadly one of my favourite and most iconic places from the Film , Cooke’s Pie and Mash is no longer with us as of a couple of years ago .

1 Like

Raiding my old 45’s and loving this tonight. Boom boom by John lee complete with crackles no matter how many times I clean it ! Love it. Jonny b goode by mr berry up next :grinning::grinning:

10 Likes

complex piece of his upcoming album…

7 Likes

Sometimes the feeling it’s a bit too rushed

5 Likes

War In My Mind [2019]

Beth Hart’s very fine new album, one of my favourites and for me, one of the very best releases this year.

14 Likes

This must have been a great gig

11 Likes

14 Likes

Berlin. January/March 1973

8 Likes

Don Henley - Actual Miles : Henley’s Greatest Hits, what it says on the tin :+1:.

6 Likes

The Proclaimers - Sunshine on Leith.

Jist mair Jock rock, ken … goan yersel’ son!

9 Likes

4 Likes

SS500

On vinyl…:notes::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Led Zeppelin - The Complete BBC Sessions, Disc 2 [1997]

I just fancied a bit of 'Zep and something from these great sessions hosted by the late great much missed John Peel.

16 Likes

Foy Vance - Hope - WAV CD rip
High quality singer-songwriter music, thoughtful lyrics, sung with feeling, excellent settings. Looking forward to seeing him Wednesday.

9 Likes

Boz Scaggs - Out Of The Blues.

14 Likes