What are you listening to in 2020 and WHY might anyone be interested?

A small selection of a large collection of Beach Boys and related.

9 Likes

This 4-CD collection will get me through the afternoon before the footy starts…

7 Likes

Jimi Hendrix. Songs for Groovy children. 5 cd box set.Having recently bought vinyl Band of gypsys album it is thanks to @Eoink and @TheKevster and others who encouraged me to listen to this via streaming. So good had to buy it. Chose cd edition because of storage issues. Stand up at the back the person who shouted skinflint. It had nothing to do with the vinyl costing more than double. :rage:

14 Likes

Men At Work - Cargo, this has aged well imho.

7 Likes

Neil Young with Crazy Horse - Everybody Knows This Is Nowhere

18 Likes

Badflower - OK I’m sick - Tidal 16/44
Friend of mine was playing this and pinged me a screenshot, so thought I’d give it a shot. Pretty good melodic hard rock, I enjoyed it.

5 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Goats Head Soup

21 Likes

Prince - Emancipation, playing what I consider to be the highlights from the three discs.

9 Likes

Pink Floyd - The Dark Side Of The Moon

24 Likes

Is it me…but pictures, album covers are very slow to load today?

Yesterday the album covers were painfully slow to load for me, today no problem.

Hi @Richard.Dane is there a server problem, things seem to be loading slowly, apparently not just me?

Same here yesterday, I thought I had network issues on the uplink, seems fine today.

Gazza, I’m not sure. It was briefly a bit slow loading for me yesterday, but so often that can just be down to my rubbish internet here out in the sticks - the noise on the lines making it disconnect every few minutes, particularly when the sun is out after rain.

It seems OK at the moment, but probably best I run it past @Paul to look into it.

1 Like

Chris Jones - Live - Free Man

Wonderful live recording, great album. Just CJ and his acoustic guitar, in an intimate venue.

RIP, Chris.

1 Like

2 Likes

Dion - Déjà Nu

4 Likes

Thanks Eoink, playing this 96/24 on Qobuz and enjoying it.
Pretty dark lyrics on Ghost.

1 Like

Lee Ritenour + Larry Carlton - Larry and Lee - 1995 GRP / Germany CD / GRP 98172

3 Likes