What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Didn’t you find her playing here to be completely lethargic? Very unlike Buniatishvili.

1 Like

51Im6yHj2dL.SY450

8 Likes

Nice trio jazz for this evening

2 Likes

Elvis Presley, How Great Thou Art. A fantastic gospel album by The King. Originally released by RCA Victor in 1967.

8 Likes

Yellowjackets and WDR Big Band - Jackets XL / 2020 Mack Avenue / US CD / MAC1175

3 Likes

have to listen one way or the other – but like Khatia anyhow regardless. i am learning piano right now and that mastery of the instrument she displays is shocking… in more ways than one ! :slight_smile:
Her sister plays very well too…!!!
enjoy/ken

Shelby Lynne just a little lovin’

19 Likes

Haha, so true! It was last album just before bed time to prep for the dreamland. :yawning_face:

2 Likes

Used to hear Paul play at our local jazz club. Truly gifted player.

1 Like

Live Aid is a pretty ordinary recording but a great piece of history. Made me listen to Dire Straits brothers in arms straight after. :blush:

19 Likes

Lisa Mills Greenwood Mississippi. I usually root for silky smooth female vocal but Lisa Mills is another level. Captivating!

11 Likes

Troy “Trombone Shorty” Andrews - Backatown

4 Likes

Hello davidng, agreed sound quality is not great but after seeing a clip from the queen movie showing the live aid concert I thought I would listen to the concert, brings back memories of that day.

Edward

Queen

Greatest Hits

Edward

13 Likes

Totally! And there’s reason why recording is poor because the concert was decisively not recorded so it is just what was televised on TV. Again, all part of the awesome history, event and even controversies. :+1:

Willie Nile - Streets of New York
Just brilliant

10 Likes

Chantal Chamberland soirée

Whitey Johnson - More Days Like This
Great album from the fictional Bluesman.

5 Likes

Gary Burton Take Another Look: A Career Retrospective

Wonderful 35 track compilation of Gary Burton’s output on different labels.
RCA / Atlantic / ECM / GRP / Concord / Mack Avenue

5 Likes

Nils Petter Molvær - Solid Ether

New today, and recommended to me by either @Ian or @seakayaker or possibly both. Thanks guys.

4 Likes