What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Nightwish, vehicle of spirit. My favorite garage band.

4 Likes

Nightwish, made in Hong Kong and in various other places. Bye bye beautiful. So awesome. :relieved:

5 Likes

Led Zeppelin Led Zeppelin 2 / 2003 Atlantic / Japan CD / Paper Sleeve Edition / WPCR11612

There is some ‘Rumble On’ in the locality, so giving this a play before it gets any closer.

25 Likes

Hotel Costes, mixed by Stéphane Pompougnac. A remix compilation by a French DJ, Stéphane Pompougnac, who DJ as Hotel Costes in the 90’s. This was his the first Hotel Costes album.

4 Likes

UK mono first press vinyl:

20 Likes

Sabrina Malheiros Clareia / 2017 Far Out / UK CD / FARO199CD

4 Likes

Some coffee and a dash of ‘grebo’ to jump start the weekend.

1 Like

Wonderful album !

1 Like

8 Likes

Listening to this on Tidal. Very good. Just wondering now if I should buy the full 4-CD box set (which of course has lots of pics, sleevenotes etc).

5 Likes

A bunch of trax off this due out August.

2 Likes

A bunch of trax off this

4 Likes

Federico Aubele - Gran Hotel Buenos Aires.

Yesterday, I joined some Glaswegians who went on a trip to Paris, to meet an Italian singer and record a happy bouncy Ska album ^^^^, and today, I’m off to Argentina to hear some South American Dub.

Bonkers, I know, but this album from 2004 has long been one of my Dub favourites, and it’s on Tidal, so have a listen if you fancy some gentle dub with traditional Argentinian music overtones.

1 Like

Duo Monti-Bianco - Bach: Goldberg Variations BWV 988.

5 Likes

Azymuth Tightrope Walker / 1986 Milestone / US CD / MCD91432

6 Likes

Daylight Savings - Surprise Chef

2 Likes

Melodic start to the day

George Benson and Earl Klugh - Collaboration, on one of those rather good Warner Bros. Japanese releases that @GeoffC seems to favour so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :wave:

11 Likes

Delivery this morning from the postie, had this on CD but now on vinyl , excellent pressing and awesome packaging and artwork.

Tony Allen, take a bow, what a legacy to leave.

4 Likes

Amelia Curran - “Watershed” (2017) excellant folk/pop/rock

2 Likes

More instrumental atmospherics in a jazz-soul-funk style.

All News Is Good News - Surprise Chef

3 Likes