What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

His first album, from the recentl Chris Bellman-mastered vinyl box set.

10 Likes

Atb
Kk

11 Likes

Laurie Anderson - Big Science
Barking mad but absolutely brilliant

11 Likes

Love this album quiet and relaxing

18 Likes

Eric Clapton - Behind The Sun, on sacd.

11 Likes

Seen this getting some love here. Not an artist I’ve listened to before.
Parked up during a bit of cabbie downtime streaming a first listen, then a second…

Nice blend of styles to my ears, Jazz, Blues, Soul, African Roots, Folk, Country defies pigeonholing really and nice voice

Allison Russell - Outside Girl

20210804_150359

Quite a grower
:heart:

8 Likes

Maximo Park,Nature Always Wins.

3 Likes

Jeff Beck - Blow by Blow.

13 Likes

Clannad - In A Lifetime
2 CD recently released compilation

11 Likes

Neil Young - After The Gold Rush, CD rip. A recent collection gap addition and an album I’m enjoying immensely.

26 Likes

The National - I Am Easy To Find. Contains a lot of female guest vocals from the likes of Gail Ann Dorsey, Lisa Hannigan, Sharon Van Etten and Kate Stables. This seems more immediate to my ears than the release before it, Sleep Well Beast.

11 Likes

Al Di Meola - Elegant Gypsy.

6 Likes

JARV IS… Beyond The Pale, CD rip. A cracking album from Jarvis Cocker, the vinyl version also sounds pretty good too.

3 Likes

Eric Clapton - Pilgrim, on sacd.

12 Likes

In memory of the great man.

3 Likes

Roy Buchanan.

10 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Blue & Lonesome. Going back to their roots really worked well - cracking Stones album.

20 Likes

Now playing…

Elsa Martin (voice, live electronics) and Stefano Battaglia (Piano, Prepared Piano, Organ, Cymbals.

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off the day with this 2019 release from Elsa and Stefano and they are sounding sublime! Elsa has a wonderful voice accompanied by Stefano and a very enjoyable album…

2 Likes

Kamasi Washington - Heaven and Earth. Slowly edging further into the world of jazz.

9 Likes

Anna Calvi - Anna Calvi

9 Likes