What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

One for @dave-marshall to get his fingers round and play along to especially Electric Reflections of War😃

Tell me when and I’ll open the windows too

Frank Marino & Mahogany Rush - Live

4 Likes

Dire Straits, brothers in arms. Starting my Saturday morning down under with this. Turn it up. :notes::blush:

21 Likes

Fabulous assortment.

4 Likes

Grateful Dead - Amthem of the Sun.

9 Likes

Roxy Music, siren. :blush:

15 Likes

The cover was done by Hipgnosis, and Peter “Sleazy” Christopherson was a junior partner in Hipgnosis, along with Storm and Po. And of course Sleazy was also in Throbbing Gristle. And if my memory serves, Chris Carter, also of Throbbing Gristle, used to sometimes do sound and lights for UFO.

1 Like

How many times here have I said “another great ACE compilation”?

.sjb

5 Likes

Steely Dan, can’t buy a thrill. This music illiterate is learning new music again. Omg, this is great! :relaxed:

23 Likes

Emmylou Harris & Rodney Crowell, the traveling kind. Swaying my head involuntarily out of enjoyment. :cowboy_hat_face::notes:

9 Likes

4 Likes

Steely Dan, gaucho. :relaxed::notes:

22 Likes

Papa - Paul Anka

2 Likes

Billie Eilish, happier than ever. Giving this a spin since a few have mentioned it. Interestingly enjoyable. :relaxed:

5 Likes

I played that the other day, quite liked most of it.

Bowie Station to Station.

19 Likes

Lucinda Williams Good Souls Better Angels

12 Likes

The Michel Petrucciani Trio Live At The Village Vanguard / 2002 Blue Note / EU CD / 724354038228

4 Likes

5 Likes

Sonny Clark Cool Struttin’ / 1999 Blue Note / US CD / RVG Edition / 724349532724

15 Likes

Imelda May, life love flesh blood. I love this so much it feels like Imelda May’s LLFB is TDSOTM of Pink Floyd. :relaxed:

15 Likes