What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

The Humblebums - Please Sing a Song For Us, The Transatlantic Anthology
Entertaining Scottish folk music from Gerry Rafferty, Billy Connolly and Tam Harvey.

4 Likes

In honour of Uan Anderson’s birthday starting today with

Jethro Tull - Bursting Out Live

19 Likes

Cabretta,Mink DeVille,must be around 5yrs since I listened to this,sounding great.

7 Likes

Lang Lang with the St. Petersburg Philharmonic conducted by Yuri Temirkanov - Rachmaninoff: Piano Concerto No. 3 / Scriabin: Etudes.

4 Likes

Amy Winehouse, frank. :relaxed:

16 Likes

10cc The Original Soundtrack on original 1975 vinyl. Love 10cc but sometimes you wonder if they were taking the P*ss. Shame the original four split up when they did, I understand they now all regret it.

15 Likes

My wife and I saw Rachmaninoff 3 played by a Russian pianist at Birmingham Symphony Hall a few years ago. It was stunning.

2 Likes

I’ve always enjoyed that pencil drawing by Humphrey Ocean, here’s another and spot one of the bouncers.

:+1:

4 Likes

Led Zeppelin - Soundtrack from the film The Song Remains the Same

Original version, purchased the day of the premiere at the Odeon Leicester Square. I’ve just given it a clean on the Okki Nokki and it’s sounding wonderful. I must watch the film again sometime soon.

21 Likes

Giving this super release another spin

Tedeschi Trucks Band featuring Trey Anastasio - Layla Revisited.

17 Likes

Don’t think I am getting there, is it Lennon on the right?

Nice colouration to the lp12

While I’m in the mood. Sheet Music. Vinyl. 10cc at their most 10cc. I know Gouldman thinks this was their best album.

20 Likes

Black Sabbath.

17 Likes

Sara K., waterfalls. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

No, nice try, it’s actually Ian Dury, third left.

Osibisa
Criss-cross rhythms that explode with happiness
On CD

12 Likes

Deep Purple - Burn.

15 Likes

6 Likes

Yes, got it. Nice touch. I does look a bit like a cartoony young Teddy Boy Lennon on the right the more I look.

1 Like