7 Likes

Led Zeppelin IV

36 Likes

On CD:-

Jethro Tull - Minstrel In The Gallery

27 Likes

Mötley Crüe Dr. Feelgood

4 Likes

Yes Fragile / 2003 Elektra / Germany CD / 8122737892 / Bonus track edition - America + Roundabout (Early Rough Mix)

20 Likes

Diane Birch - Bible Belt

13 Likes

Writing my self assessment for my annual performance review. What a load of bureaucratic nonsense! Nik Bartsch’s Llyria helping the process.

6 Likes

Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
The Studio Albums 1978-1991

25 Likes

I hated doing them, we had an online system……terrible

1 Like

Delvon Lamarr Organ Trio - Live At Kexp!

2 Likes

St Germain Boulevard / 1995 f communications / France CD / 1370022020

8 Likes

Yes - Fragile

A reminder from @GeoffC above had me playing this one. Currently the Rhino remaster with the EE switch in the circuit, which cleans things up considerably.

18 Likes

2020 - Nubya Garcia / Souce…
Nu jazzzzz from the north London Gal. Feisty!:sunglasses:

3 Likes

Patrick Fitzgerald - The Very Best Of.

I first heard ‘irrelevant battles’ about 40 years ago. Gulp. Had forgotten who it was by, but the song had remained in my memory (and the person who introduced me to it). Can’t say I particularly like the ‘politics’ of the song but recent events brought it back to mind. Was quite pleased that the couplet I remembered was enough to find both the song and the artist; also surprised that something this obscure was on Qobuz.

1 Like

The Oscar Peterson Trio
Night Train + The Jazz Soul Of Oscar Peterson / 2012 Verve / EU CD / 060075340118

8 Likes

Yep same here with mine @JohnF.

1 Like

Wings - Venus And Mars.

16 Likes

Melody Gardot’s last album, really good… lovely intimate and classy music, perfect for a lazy afternoon or a solitary night… Excellent recording and pressing not to forget the remarkable interpretation of the VPI-Grado-Stageline-Hicap gang… :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Jarrod Lawson Be The Change / 2020 Dome / US CD / DOMECD349

1 Like

Gary Clark Jr. - Blak And Blu.

14 Likes