What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

@VinoVeritas they are very good live :slight_smile:

1 Like

Larry Carlton, hi five. Unplugged was so nice. Followed up with Hi Five. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Band of horses, why are you ok? :relaxed:

8 Likes

They overdubbed piano and guitar in studio on a later release didn’t they?

3 Likes

10cc - Sheet Music.

16 Likes

Yes I was a bit stumped with discogs stating 2018 and the relevant runouts. Mine is definitely the ‘alchemy’ run out and was bought at Sainsburys (has the little round orange sticker on the front). But I suppose this isn’t the first time that they’ve got it wrong!

6 Likes

Dan Hicks & His Hot Licks - Last Train to Hicksville.

3 Likes

Neil Young Comes a Time

17 Likes

It is available as cd dvd & vinyl Alan.

G

1 Like

Now Playing…

Sean Rowe - The Darkness Dressed in Colored Lights

Sean Rowe (Vocals, Guitar), Shane Leonard (Drums, Percussion), Jeremy Boetcher (Bass), Ben Lester (Keyboards, Pedal Steel), Courtney Hartman (Vocals, Guitar), Chris Carey (Bass), John DeHaven (Brass Section), Jeff Nania (Brass Section), and Joel Yannuzzi (Brass Section).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… After an afternoon exercise period and then a jog with some stair climbing I am taking this new album which was released on October 7th out for a spin. After the first two tracks I can say that Sean and the band are sounding mighty sweet! It has been four years since his last album ‘New Lore’ was released and have been waiting for this one for awhile.

A nice review of the album can be found at Glide Magazine.

6 Likes

That’s looks very interesting, just queued it up next. Cheers.:+1:

1 Like

Rick Wakeman - The Myths and Legends of King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.

10 Likes

Don’t think I’ve heard that for 40 years. It’s was big in shared houses I lived late at night in the 70s. :grin:

1 Like

Commander Cody & His Lost Airmen - Tales From the Ozone.

6 Likes

Amos Lee - Mountains of Sorrow Rivers of Song

15 Likes

Qobuz stream sounds great on the Atom HE. I just miss the cross feed function on the Bartok. Wish Naim could make an equivalent.

13 Likes

Yes on the David Live tour 1974 there is a clip on the BBC programme Cracked Actor of Bowie watching footage of the show. Earl Slick amongst other tweaks worked on the Jeff Beck part which Jeff cause he didn’t like his shoes or trousers refused to sanction release.

4 Likes

Streamed this because I’d seen one or two of you had recommended it.
Glad I did as it’s a wonderful album.

18 Likes

Watched ‘The Harmony Game’ last night so giving the album a play

19 Likes

Neil Young - Live at Carnegie Hall

I wasn’t going to buy this as I have all the previous live releases from around this era and figured I don’t really need another one. All the positive reviews on here persuaded me and I am glad I did. It really is fantastic.

The Church - Starfish

I streamed this album a couple of times and it isn’t bad. What made me buy this is the fact Intervention Records have remastered AAA on this reissue.
The sound is fantastic although I have never heard an original but based on my previous purchases from Intervention which are all fantastic I am sure this pressing will be the one to beat.

11 Likes