What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Goldfrapp, felt mountain. Taking her original debut album for a spin. It’s a beautiful twirl. :relaxed:

13 Likes

41h1gbnfm3l.sl1500

7 Likes

11 Likes

Now playing…

Buffalo Nichols - Buffalo Nichols

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… found this album in the new release section on Qobuz and taking out for a spin and he is sounding mighty sweet! Singing the blues from Milwaukee and the opening track is mighty fine and looking forward to the rest of the album

4 Likes

61rQ0GMN6QL.SS500
Billy Joel - Storm Front.

5 Likes

Linkin Park - Hybrid Theory.

3 Likes

Senjutsu
Best of the best, simple.

2 Likes

The Pretty Reckless, who are you selling for. Following lead from @VinoVeritas I am playing this. Awesome. Thank you. :+1:

2 Likes

Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water.

3 Likes

Folder

23 Likes

John Mayer, continuum. 16/10 is John’s 43 birthday. Happy birthday. :cake::tada::birthday:

8 Likes

Mansun, six. Nice suggestion! Reading and learning about the band. Interesting! Thank you so much @Alley_Cat and have a great weekend! :blush::+1:

Heehee, six is 2nd album, not 6th. :relaxed:

Stealing awesome idea from @anon23112058. Have a great weekend mate. :wink:

3 Likes

You’re more than welcome to take a leaf out of my book. Wishing you a lovely weekend :relaxed:

1 Like

Disturbed - The Sickness.

3 Likes

Norah Jones, come away with me. Don’t know why I really feel like listening to this right now. Well, don’t really need a reason. Just too many to choose from… John Mayer, the pretty reckless, Rita Collidge, Mansun, Eva Cassidy, Led Zeppelin, Steely Dan, Van Morrison, The Beatles and many more. :relaxed:

19 Likes

Drowning Pool - Sinner.
Let the bodies hit the floor :relaxed:

1 Like

Now playing…

Silje Nergaard - Houses

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… returning home from a 4.5 mile walk with my wife and sitting down with a cup of coffee and enjoying the beautiful voice of Silje with her ‘Houses’ album released in September, 2021. …and Silje is sounding sublime!

9 Likes

Spineshank - The Height of Callousness.
11 out of 10 for energy. Simply superb :relaxed:

1 Like

Goldfrapp, number 1. :blush:

5 Likes

9 Likes