What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

10 Likes

61EdbEtgnVL.SS500
Todays listening.

1 Like

Was just looking at that on Qobuz, any good.

Curtis Harding If Words Were Flowers

1 Like

<<>>

Happy 80th Birthday Art Garfunkel! :balloon: :birthday: :balloon:

born on 5th November 1941 in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City :us:

20 Likes

George Harrison’s last album Brainwashed

10 Likes

Jackson Browne Running on Empty

18 Likes

Bowie Let’s Dance

17 Likes

A lovely evening watching this performance. Thanks! I had never heard this band before, will have to stream.

1 Like

Earlier today I listened to this new release on Qobuz and liked it.

2 Likes

Should get mine today

Some of you may like this

9 Likes

To start the day…

R.E.M. - 1996 New Adventures in Hi-Fi

16 Likes

Parquet Courts - Sympathy For Life
Earth & Fire - Atlantis
Mike Taylor Quartet - Mandala

All vinyl.

Mary Chapin Carpenter, one night lonely. Work week is done. Although there are loose ends to tidy up. That will just have to wait. Music first. :relaxed:

10 Likes

Great album amongst many great albums by REM. One of my favourite bands of all time. Saw them twice in Cardiff and London. Great gigs. I have listened to a few of the “remixed” versions of songs on Qobuz this week. Not sure the remixes are doing it for me but I’ll give them a few more listens. Some of them are very different!

2 Likes

R.E.M. was big thing in the eighties and nineties, I listened to them in the radio and then bought Out of Time when released. Eventually I explored their early work and collected most of the CDs.

This morning I was thinking how fresh New Adventures in Hi-Fi still sounds. Also it brings good memories.

Looking forward to be back home this afternoon for another spin of R.E.M.

5 Likes

My favourites would be ‘Green’ and ‘Document’ as complete albums, their later work usually had one or two good tunes per album but not enough to hold my attention for long unfortunately. Still went to see them live when i could but mainly for the back catalogue.

2 Likes

Don Henley - Cass County

11 Likes

Some of mr pettitt’s bass lines to start the day.

1 Like