819yPuLNiIL.SS500
David Gilmour - Rattle That Lock.

21 Likes

Cold and icy melancholy requires this to be listened to
My favourite Bon Iver album.

15 Likes

Revisiting my youth!

14 Likes

Somehow I missed the news of Hayden Thorpe’s second solo album, it arrived today and got to say it’s a beaut.

Magazine. The correct use of soap.
Is this prog? Anyway it’s one of my favourites.

Saw them live a few times. Always good.

7 Likes

Now playing…

Avishai Cohen - Big Vicious

Avishai Cohen (Trumpet, Effects, Synthesizer), Uzi Ramirez (Guitar), Yonatan Albalak (Bass Guitar), Aviv Cohen (Drums) and Ziv Ravitz (Drums, Live Sampling).

Streaming on NAS (44.1/16)… continuing on into the noon hour with Avishai’s ‘Big Vicious’ album and he and the band are sounding mighty sweet! I do love this album quite a bit and I enjoy all of his music and this is one fantastic album…

10 Likes

Can | Live in Stuttgart 1975 | 2021
The first excellent release of hopefully what are going to be a number of Can live albums being unleashed from their archives in the coming months and year or two.

7 Likes

81rOd+ghQ9L.SS500
Sting - The Last Ship, some decent songs here from Mr Sumner’s musical, relating his childhood growing up in the shadow of Newcastle’s shipyards.

12 Likes

Recent issue of the demos to the wonderful ‘One Year’ album by Colin Blunstone.

Beautiful songs and voice with Duncan Browne helping out on guitar.

Contains one my all time favourites ‘Caroline Goodbye’ written about his breakup with the gorgeous Caroline Munro.

10 Likes

Enigma1717730

7 Likes

Ah Caroline Munro, back in my early days in the wines and spirits business I regularly received Lambs Rum calendars ( think Pirelli for reference ) and Ms Munro featured very often :hot_face:
I knew I should have kept them.

3 Likes

Azam Ali, portals of grace. Don’t understand a word of it but it’s still nice. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Paul Carrack - Groovin’.

6 Likes

Marvin Gaye - Here, My Dear.

10 Likes

Good morning/evening, starting my Thursday with Jon and Vangelis Friends of Mr Cairo

15 Likes

Kasey Chambers Barricades and Brickwalls

10 Likes

Now on Radio 3. “A cloud of unknowing” Jan Garbarek. New to me but seductive.

3 Likes

Brilliant stuff. Going to put “Horizon” on next. Thanks for the inspiration.

4 Likes

10 Likes