What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

ROFL! Reality looks more like this… for me…

1 Like

Is the vinyl cover better? :wink:

This my favourite Christmas album.

13 Likes

LP - Waxtime Records 2014 reissue : )

Ahmad Jamal - piano
Israel Crosby - bass
Vernel Fournier - drums

Tel-Mar Recordings Studios, Chicago. January 1960

<<>>

A house full of happy sounds tonight :smiley: :+1:

8 Likes

JAWHAR BASTI - QIBLA WA QOBLA - Streaming Youtube/QB Mk1

Nice Easy Listening World Music Album.

1 Like

Ahem, she needs to take 4 steps backward coming closer to the camera so I see more leading lines rather than the door frames and a little bit of light along the corridor. I am dreaming because there’s another set of door frames on the right if she comes closer. :joy:

In the spirit of the OP, this is what I am going to listen to next. Diana Krall, turn up the quiet. :wink:

Could it be the Solstice next to her. Naim, that’s an idea, adding a colour changing light… goes with the Uniti light theme… :wink:

9 Likes

On the Ahmad groove, streamed this earlier.

8 Likes

Wow! The Loop album I played earlier reminded me just how fcuking great they were. Time for their second album, then, Fade Out.

3 Likes

Now playing…

Robert Plant | Alison Krauss - Raise The Roof

Jay Bellerose (Clapping, Drums, Percussion), T-Bone Burnett (6-String Bass, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Mellotron, Vocals), Dennis Crouch (Bass),
Stuart Duncan (Banjo, Cello, Fiddle, Mandolin), Bill Frisell (Electric Guitar),
David Hidalgo (Clapping, Acoustic Guitar, Electroacoustic Guitar, Jarana),
Alison Krauss (Vocals, Strings), Viktor Krauss (Upright Bass, Mellotron), Colin Linden (Resonator), Buddy Miller (Electronic Mandolin, Electric Guitar),
Russell Pahl (6-String Bass, Electric Bass Guitar, Pedal Steel), Robert Plant (Vocals), Marc Ribot (Banjo, Bass, Clapping, Acoustic Guitar, Baritone Guitar, Guitar, Electric Guitar, Requinto), Jeff Taylor (Bass Accordion, Dolceola, Marxophone, Piano) and Lucinda Williams (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… taking Robert and Allison out for a spin and the. duo and the band are sounding mighty sweet!

21 Likes

Isobel Campbell ‎– There Is No Other…
CD|2020

9 Likes

Ry Cooder and Manuel Galban - Mambo Sinuendo.

17 Likes
4 Likes

This is Mahler 3 in the wonderful Haitink box-set with the Symphonieorchester des Bayerischen Rundfunks. The set contains Beethoven’s Missa Solemnis, Haydn’s Seasons and Creation, Bruckner 5 and 6, Mahler 3, 4 and 9.

9 Likes

Ahmad Jamal Blue Moon / 2012 Jazz Village / France CD / JV 570001

7 Likes

My favourite Joni, on UK first press vinyl:

16 Likes

I know very little about this band other than they have the excellent Jose Gonzalez as one of their members

Junip - Fields

1 Like

I remember, not long ago, you were not a massive fan of hers, Kev? What changed?

91mE8dckZuL.SS500
Dolly Parton, Linda Ronstadt & Emmylou Harris - Trio.

9 Likes

That’s a problem, I hate Christmas albums but I love the Beatles. :grin:

2 Likes

Tangerine dream poland images.jpeg-7

6 Likes

It is saying igahman I need you :joy::rofl::joy:
In my dreams :woozy_face:

2 Likes