What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

I had to look twice, very funny. You know I’m always scared I’ve spelt something wrong. :grin:

B2C45273-44DF-4EA5-BF97-4D0EA1252CA6-8600-000007C7C23D617B

From 2014

3 Likes

I’ve never heard her but you’ll give a like for that image on the vid :grin:

Nice. I am listening to Kandace Springs indigo now. :blush:

15 Likes

The most scary mistake I sometimes make is joining ‘t’ and ‘it’ together in work conversation / email. Thank God I have so far managed to spot that before sending. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Melody Gadot sunet in the blue on a nice slow overcast Saturday morning or evening. Sweet.

8 Likes

Now playing…

Wolfgang Muthspiel - Where The River Goes

Wolfgang Muthspiel (Guitar), Ambrose Akinmusire (Trumpet), Brad Mehldau (Piano), Larry Grenadier (Double Bass) and Eric Harland (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… following ‘Rising Grace’ with this beautiful album from Wolfgang and it and he and this quintet are sounding sublime! …one very sweet album.

4 Likes

Dave Brubeck Take Five Outtakes

12 Likes

The classic years of Elton John. I like the songs much more than I like the cover.

8 Likes

Try Melody “Live in Europe” double - sensational David

2 Likes

Thanks heaps @Bevo for the suggestion. Very intimate experience. Don’t think Mrs David would let me go to her concert if she sees this. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

Bought this CD in Derry on our honeymoon in 1992.

Still the best sounding Elvis I own, much better mastering than the ‘97 ones I own.

.sjb

7 Likes

Icehouse Man of Colours.

3 Likes

I still like her debut best. She went too funky and over produced for my taste on her follow up albums. Still, love the girl though.

1 Like

Totally agreed! Now I understand why I don’t like all her work. Sunset in the blue is fantastic and baby I’m a fool is the best.

Sad that she needs to get her kit out to sell her music. Pathetic!

2 Likes

7 Likes

Ha ha :crazy_face:

I’ve seen her in concert a number of years ago in small concert theatre in Sydney Opera House

Absolutely sensational with a great band

1 Like

Not for the first time it’s been mentioned, it is a bit of a worry. Seems a pity that she thinks she needs flash her ass to sell albums.

1 Like