What are you listening to in 2021 and why might anyone be interested

Just finishing…

The Delines - The Imperial

Streaming on Qobuz… (44/1/16) continued on this afternoon with the fabulous Delines and Amy and the band are sounding sublime. A fabulous album…

11 Likes

I would have given it a listen if it were totally black as long as I know it’s Melody Gardot. :relaxed:

1 Like

Tom Petty Full Moon Fever / 1989 MCA / US CD / MCAD 6253

20 Likes

The Analogue Productions SACD of the Floyd’s Wish You Were Here – played on cans (loud)!

25 Likes

Just finished…

Now playing…

The Delines - Colfax

Amy Boone (vocals), Willy Vlautin (guitar),Sean Oldham (drums), Jenny Conlee-Drizos (keyboards), Tucker Jackson (pedal steel), and Freddy Trujillo (bass).

Streamed on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continued on with this early release form the Delines and as always they sounded mighty sweet! Wonderful vocals by Amy, fantastic songwriting from Willy and the band is fantastic…

11 Likes

Now playing…

The Delines - Scenic Sessions

Amy Boone (Vocals, Guitar), Willy Vlautin (Guitar, Vocals), John Askew (Baritone Guitar, Electric Guitar), Freddy Trujillo (Bass, Vocals), Cory Gray (Keyboards, Trumpet), Tucker Jackson (Pedal Steel Guitar) and Sean Oldham (Percussion, Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this afternoon with the first album of their three releases from ‘The Delines’ and Amy and the band is sounding sublime! All of their albums are worth the time to give a spin…

9 Likes

Now playing…

Rag’n’Bone Man - Life By Misadventure

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… I played this album this past Sunday and enjoyed it quite a bit so taking out for another spin. Rory vocals are sounding mighty sweet and this is one fine album!

17 Likes

Marianne Faithfull with Warren Ellis She Walks in Beauty

8 Likes

Ry Cooder and VM Bhatt A meeting By The River.

14 Likes

George Benson In Flight / Warner / Germany CD / 256327

11 Likes

Fine playing for breakfast

9 Likes

Lou Reed Coney Island Baby

11 Likes

Can’t get enough of Paul’s magnificent albums at the moment.
Loving Fat Pop, but it seems to have sent me further into the back cat.

12 Likes

Bob James and Earl Klugh One on One / 2015 Tappan Zee / Japan CD / VICJ61730

4 Likes

Following on from the post by @anon10403888 re. Musical Box by Genesis in concert. I just had to watch the full 1973 concert on Youtube… Simply brilliant…

10 Likes

A little early evening Frank Sinatra Wee Small Hours

19 Likes

Sublime album. An all time favourite!!

Totally agree. I’m a little old school, I have 2 vinyl copies (one original and one new) and also on cd but not streamed!

The sun is making a rare appearance, and what better than this fine new album - the third in the series - to accompany it? Very good indeed.

9 Likes

Grateful Dead American Beauty

13 Likes