What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Fixed in 2007 at the BBC Proms!

I like Jack. Love the White Stripes, Dead Weather etc.

But I will have to buy this album because I adore the cover pic - a Russian cotton weaver I think. Beautiful photograph.

3 Likes

Larry Carlton Friends / 2014 Warner / Japan CD / WPCR28103

5 Likes

Nice ‘n sleazy.

G

16 Likes

And…ordered.
Play the record, frame the cover.

Qobuz: Ritual de lo Habitual by Jane’s Addiction
Tidal: Ritual de lo Habitual by Jane’s Addiction
Spotify: Ritual de lo Habitual by Jane’s Addiction

.sjb

5 Likes

One of main reasons why this is such good quality and reasonable cost is that Jack White owns his own record company and presses his own vinyl - Third Man Records

4 Likes

One of my favourite Stones album. I’ve had it as a CD for years but my CD player is now knackered and it’ll be end of the year before I can get another.
I purchased this a few days ago, Rolling Stones, Exile on Main Street, brilliant.

15 Likes

On CD:-

Kate Bush - 50 Words For Snow

20 Likes

21 Likes

On 1 Step vinyl, simply stunning :heart_eyes: :notes: :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Perfect follow on to Exile.

G

9 Likes

Now playing…

Kings of Convenience - Peace or Love

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Sunday morning with some easy going and beautiful tunes from the ‘Kings of Convenience’ and they are sounding mighty sweet!

5 Likes

1st run

2 Likes

Was also amazed by the grey hairs as he always had this young imago around him, most probably he colored his hair before…., and now feels a more mature look gives him a more fitting artistic image….

1 Like

The late great John Martyn. Wonderful unique music and always very well recorded.

G

9 Likes

1981 Vinyl. Quite good fun and well recorded.

Nikki Lane – Walk Of Shame
CD|2011

Country Rock. First listen, like it so far.

2 Likes

Paul Young. Compilation. Vinyl. Some great songs with Pino Palladino making a name/career for himself on Bass.

10 Likes

She & Him – Melt Away: A Tribute To Brian Wilson
CD|2022

Zooey Deschanel & M. Ward.

4 Likes