What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Believe me or not, but I was actually listening to Time Stand Still (from the live A Show of Hands album) when reading Neil-26’s post re. Aimee Mann …! Anyway, the post prompted me to put this one on:

7 Likes

Hi Tony, one of my all time favorite FZ album, but I say that what ever album of his I am playing at any given time.

ATB hope you are ok.
Graham.

2 Likes

The video has dated horrendously, but a great song and performance.

1 Like

Great album! It’s an album with no dud tracks as far as I’m concerned. I particularly like J for Jules, which is such a beautiful song. Then there’s that drum at the end!

2 Likes

That Til Tuesday record is great. I see Aimee has a new album out, which I must investigate.

1 Like

Lisa Mills - I’m Changing

12 Likes

Good to see you posting again, Graham. I’m good and I hope all is well with you too.

Just purchased Bonobo - Fragments

2 Likes

Nancy Sinatra, Boots. Qobuz. Mu-So Qb 2.

8 Likes

81kvuIgrj1L.SS500
The Who - Who’s Next Deluxe Edition.

25 Likes

I enjoyed playing Aimee Mann’s Whatever so much (I hadn’t listened to it in quite a while) that I had to follow it with her I’m With Stupid album.

10 Likes

Snarky Puppy Immigrance / 2019 GroundUP / EU CD / 193483246949

4 Likes

Heads up folks … … … 23.30, Beeb 4 … … … Primal Scream : The Lost Memphis Tapes.

An interesting documentary about what turned out to be one of The Scream’s finest albums, and most definitely worth a watch if you haven’t yet seen it … … … and worth revisiting, even if you have! :+1:

6 Likes

I take it cheques in the post?

:heart:

1 Like

Just delivered, little bit of JK to while away an afternoon of work to.

6 Likes

Have just posted the same on Interesting TV thread!

1 Like

:+1:

Marcia Griffiths - Play Me Sweet And Nice (Tidal Master)

The Queen of Jamaican music soulful classic 1974 outing. Streaming in the cab in anticipation of a 2LP expanded edition I’ve taken a punt on and ordered.

Lovely
:heart:

6 Likes

Went to my friend’s shop to buy a physical copy.

The Overload - Yard Act

2 Likes

:+1:

1 Like