What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Really… and sorry but in what way is that appropriate :roll_eyes:

Paul Kossoff - Back Street Crawler

13 Likes

Listening to some old vinyl

The kick inside - Kate Bush

9 Likes

The track is called Liar. It might seem appropriate at this time in the U.K., but owing to forum rules I cannot explain any further.

1 Like

Ok without looking at my own LP I thought it might be god save the queen. But yes you are right track 4 is liar.
So what. Just that politics is such an annoying and frustrating arena at the moment. Anyway enough said I suppose, back to Kate Bush which is infinitely more enjoyable

1 Like

71i7eaExvjL.SS500
Jimi Hendrix - First Rays Of The Rising Sun.

16 Likes

Michel Petrucciani Trio Pianism / 1986 Blue Note / EU CD / CDP462952

Michel Petrucciani Piano
Palle Danielsson Bass
Eliot Zigmund Drums

7 Likes

My East Is Your West - Sarathy Korwar & Upaj Collective

7 Likes

LP12 is getting some attention today :joy:

Troubadour J. J. Cale

Wow wow wow :joy:

Funny the other day I played a speakers corner purchase : The conductors… all sorts of issues with static build up. No such issues with my old vinyl. I guess it may be cured with a double dose on the okki nokki

4 Likes

Spirit

11 Likes

6 Likes

John Martyn - Sapphire

A lunchtime listen :slight_smile: before work.

6 Likes

We saw John Martyn in the Bristol colston hall during that tour.
It was a bit of a disappointment actually. He got alot of complaints about his drum machine which obviously upset him. I’m not sure but he was also possibly not in the best of shape healthwise at that time either.
I prefer the two previous albums like one wirld and grace and danger were much better but must confess he is not high on my listening list.

1 Like

4 great albums imho.

1 Like

On her exquisite debut album, Marchita , Mexican singer-songwriter Silvana Estrada dissects the many bruised facets of a breakup in 11 intimate, elegant tunes. Estrada colors her compositions with her experiences growing up in a family of classical musicians and luthiers as well as her jazz studies at the University of Veracruz. On Marchita , she traces a line between those influences and iconic Latin American composers from the mid-20th century, including Chilean folk luminary Violeta Parra and Mexican songwriter María Grever.

6 Likes

81D7jchPnxL.SS500
The Rolling Stones - Exile On Main St.

30 Likes

Having a Rave Up with The Yardbirds

16 Likes

Great music

7 Likes

VANILLA_FUDGE_VANILLA+FUDGE+-+45RPM+-+180GM-7691801

VANILLA FUDGE, was the American “psychedelic” rock band self-titled debut album released in the summer 1967. Consisting primarily of elongated covers Beatles’ “Eleanor Rigby” Curtis Mayfield’s “People Get Ready” Sonny Bono’s “Bang Bang” and the Zombies’ “She’s Not There” Its very much of its time sharing a mental wavelength with Frank Zappa and the Mothers.

Mobile Fidelity 11-track MONO double LP.

9 Likes