What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Now playing…

Fleetwood Mac - Rumours

Lindsey Buckingham (Guitar, Vocals), Mick Fleetwood (Drums, Percussion), Christine McVie (Keyboards, Synthesizer, Vocals), John McVie (Bass) and Stevie Nicks (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… kicking off this Thursday morning with a trip down memory lane in the way back machine and the band is sounding mighty sweet!

29 Likes

Prefab Sprout - Jordan: The Comeback. Absolutely wonderful record from 1990. I’m actually listening to the 2019 remastered version on vinyl which I can heartily recommend.

11 Likes

You were very hard on your tailor Graham, he must have been desperate for work! :wink:

1 Like

It was 1970 Steve and I think they liked making something different from off the peg. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

One of several great albums by, the underrated, The Christians imho. Great songs by Henry Priestman and Garry Christian’s voice is wonderful. This was number 1 in the UK. This album had some rather talented guest session musicians and produced by Laurie Latham. Saw them a few times in small venues, always excellent.

10 Likes

It is on Qobuz in 24/192 hi-res.
Will give it a spin as I like Joni.

3 Likes

Stereolab - Pulse of the Early Brain - 2022 (recorded 1992-2008)

Terrific Neu! vibe on the first two tracks, this could be getting a few more plays I think.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Pink Floyd - The Wall

David Gilmour (Clavinet, Baritone Guitar, Bass Guitar, Pedal Steel, Sequencers, Special Effects, Synthesizer, Vocals), Roger Waters (Bass Guitar, VCS 3 Synthesizer, Vocals), Nick Mason (Drums, Percussion) and Richard Wright (Bass Pedals, Clavinet, Organ, Piano, Synthesizer).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this morning with this 2011 remastered version of Pink Floyd’s ‘The Wall’ and they are sounding sublime! Sitting back in the easy chair and relaxing with a cup of coffee and life is mighty sweet!

29 Likes

Retreated to a bit of Joni to ease my troubles for the day.
Brakes problem persists so car spending the night at the dealership🫤

13 Likes

Had this one already for some time, but this is the first time to listen, I like it so far

7 Likes

Kassi Valazza – Dear Dead Days
CD|2019

Country, Folk. First listen, so far I am enjoying it.

1 Like

The Rolling Stones - Hot Rocks

16 Likes

Pink Floyd | Meddle | 1971
I played this a couple of weeks ago from the Discovery CD but nothing compares to this “Black Triangle” so it needs another outing.

25 Likes

What!!! Where’s mine :joy: Hopefully tomorrow though I’m going canoe for three days so can’t play it until Monday

2 Likes

1978 - Patti Smith Group // Easter

17 Likes

One of the better Roon playlists

.sjb

They most certainly are. Play it again. And again. Eventually it’ll make sense and you’ll see it for the masterpiece that it truly is.

Honest!

2 Likes

The Beatles - Revolver

Don’t forget - the new Giles Martin remix is released tomorrow! Exciting!

21 Likes

Gerry Rafferty. Night owl.
City to city c/w Baker Street was so good it was easy to overlook this. And it’s a belter.

22 Likes

What a trilogy this is

9 Likes