What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

6 Likes

3 Likes

Old, battered and a bit crackly very early press, along side new, shiny and remastered.
Either way magnificent! It was one of the first albums I bought as a young youth barely in my teens and is still one of my top favourite albums!

12 Likes

this hasn’t had a spin for a while

Howard Jones - The 12" Album.

8 Likes

I have it on CD. I will put it on soon, haven’t listened to it in years!

1 Like

Early start today, had to take the car to the garage in Cambridge as they sold it to me with faulty brakes🤦🏻‍♂️
Decided that, as I would be driving back & forth between Home, Cambridge, Ely, home, Cambridge and home, Porcupine Tree would be the “Sound Track” of my day…
This is what we’ve had thus far…

…and this will be next😊

11 Likes

And as @anon10403888 said, great cover of Higher Ground.
Not played for many years either, and the only 'Chillies vinyl I have.

3 Likes

Time for an old favourite. Why do I involuntarily smile when The Musical Box starts up?
On vinyl.

25 Likes

John Mayer - The Search For Eveything, thankfully the music is far better than the cover art :grimacing:

8 Likes

Eewwww… very questionable :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Here It Is: A Tribute To Leonard Cohen

13 Likes

Sheryl Crow - The Globe Sessions.

15 Likes

BAAS is my fave too Ian.

1 Like

The 2 x 45rpm all-analogue reissue, which arrived today. Stunning album, stunning sound. Very happy!

17 Likes

Joe Bonamassa - Road To Redemption (2022)

Only 6 tracks.
Larry Carlton - Fingerprints (2000)

4 Likes

Joni Mitchell - Miles of Aisles. A recent acquisition which plugs a gap in my Joni Mitchell collection. It’s a very good live album.

9 Likes

That’s rare, only seen it once before. Any good??

Bought this a few years back to see what all the fuss was about. I’m sure they are playing all the right notes, but are they in the right order?

61EpN6nZZCL.SY450

18 Likes

Ry Cooder - The Slide Area.

15 Likes

Busy day and the KLF are helping to Chill , as they have for the last 30 years :)) .

10 Likes