What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Radiohead time, Kid A Mnesia.

13 Likes

Short stint for Radiohead as the deluxe version of Lady Blackbird was just delivered.

Radiohead possibly not the best music for your wedding anniversary either …

Really enjoying some of the remixes and just seen she is on Graham Norton tonight.

7 Likes

Seen this one posted a lot by many folks recently so thought I’d give it a go.
First track makes this sound very promising, thanks folks… :blush:

11 Likes

Broken Bells - Into The Blue (2022)

The more I play this the better it sounds. Great stuff from Messers Mercer/Burton.

4 Likes

Congrats.

Cheers, much appreciated, 27 years, certain irony that we arent doing anything to celebrate as my wife is busy creating all the flower arrangements for a wedding tomorrow.

1 Like

Still a small tincture might be in order. :grinning:

2 Likes

Ryan Adams. Big Colours. ( Fixed for him) 2021. CD. He just seems to be able to churn out catchy tunes.

61vTybM+gTS.AC_SY355

5 Likes

New cd purchase by the Isley Brothers just after they joined forces with some relatives, hence 3 + 3. Sounding more rocky without loosing the funk.

11 Likes

One of my favourite recent releases and a great recording as well.

Given the clement weather I am on BBQ duty later, Wagu burgers are order of the day and they will be joined by a nice wine.

1 Like

Procol Harum | A Salty Dog | 1969
An old favourite given the hi-res MoFi treatment in 2017

17 Likes

Also 1st run

1 Like

Second run for this 45rpm AAA stunner:

12 Likes

1969 - LZ //LZ I

25 Likes

The Car by the Arctic Monkeys. Having listened a few times now I think this is utterly brilliant. Melancholy has rarely been this witty plus some of the most gorgeous string arrangements I’ve heard in years

11 Likes

Well, the remixes do have to be approved by Paul McCartney. (Not that that’s a bad thing.)

1 Like

Love Is Hell is the fifth studio album by American musician Ryan Adams, released on May 4, 2004. The album was originally released as two EPs, Love Is Hell pt. 1 and Love Is Hell pt. 2 , at the insistence of Lost Highway, who deemed that the album was not commercially viable. A full-length version of the album was released when the EPs proved to be more of a commercial success than anticipated.”

Some lovely songs on here.

Love_Is_Hell

4 Likes

I went to get mine and then realised it’s not this 45 Rpm version, now ordered.

1 Like

Procol Harum | Broken Barricades (40th Anniversary) | 1971
This one back in the day upset some of the old fan-base but it remains my favourtite album by them, there are a lot of very good tracks on here.

13 Likes