What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Bob Dylan - Infidels.

12 Likes

18 Likes

Shelby Lynne, I can’t imagine. :relaxed:

10 Likes

1978 - The Stranglers // Black And White

19 Likes

Suzanne Vega, solitude standing live 2012. Have been wanting this through the week. It’s a quiet Saturday morning down under. Really enjoying it. Always something magical with live performance / recording. :relaxed:

12 Likes

Really looking forward to seeing her again next month at The Apex - Bury St Edmunds.
Haven’t seen her since before lockdown.

A spanish 82 version

13 Likes

'70s vinyl. My fave Eno album:

10 Likes

Love Nathaniel Rateliff. Very bluesey/soulful. Original.

5 Likes

Now playing…

Erlend Viken - DJUPET

Erlend Viken (Octave Fiddle), Jo Berger Myhre (String Bass) and Thomas Pohlitz Stronen (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon with another album from Erlend, this time with his ‘DJUPET’ album released in March 2022 and the music created by this trio is sounding sublime! A very enjoyable album…

Qobuz: Sound of Silver by LCD Soundsystem
Tidal: Sound of Silver by LCD Soundsystem
Spotify: Sound of Silver by LCD Soundsystem

Rick Rubin chose Us vs Them on Desert Island Discs. Although my son has some of their albums they have passed me by - my bad as they say - this is great.

.sjb

6 Likes

Shakura S’Aida, blueprint. :relaxed:

2 Likes

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Trilogy / 2015 Sony Music / UK CD x 2 + DVDA / 88875004902

Starting Saturday with an all time favourite.

14 Likes

Listening to this new music, it is somewhat hard to believe that Starr just turned 82 this summer, as he shows no signs of slowing down.

9 Likes

Queen - Sheer Heart Attack

I had to listen to Brighton Rock following that article on fairgrounds on Today.

17 Likes

18 Likes

First listen of the new JST Album this morning, albeit on the lowly Sonos 1 in the bedroom.

First impressions are good, I’ll give it a proper listen later though🙂

5 Likes

Amazing service from Juno, only ordered yesterday afternoon and delivery before 9:00 today, sounds epic.

15 Likes

Backing singer to many, died too young.

3 Likes

Focus Moving Waves / 2001 Red Bullet / Netherlands CD / RB66188

Continuing with another classic and great recording.

11 Likes