What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

7 Likes

A track off the new collaboration album Bootsy Collins is putting together.
Blurb.
The Funk Not Fight project will feature emerging artists, rappers, poets, singers, instrumentalists, who will submit their music for consideration to be featured on the album alongside Bootsy and other established guest artists and supporters will include, Lettuce, Buckethead, Zapp, Triggy, Syleena Johnson, Tommy Davidson, Hi-Tek, Deanna Brown, G7, Michael Dyson, Steve Lacy and more.

He is looking for new artists to submit music to him for consideration for inclusion on the project by closing date Wed 30th Nov.
Link below for submissions, so if you know of anyone, you know what to do.

https://www.syncrmusic.com/job/328/bootsy-collins-presents-funk-not-fight-album-1

6 Likes

1968 - John Mayall // Bare Wires

13 Likes

Carly Simon, boys in the trees. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Dammit! The Dame’s hooked me and is reeling me in for the evening. Vinyl:

10 Likes

5 Likes

Just streaming this one at the moment and I really like it. Not sure when the vinyl comes out

Now playing…

The Beatles - Revolver

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… taking the newly released Revolver with the new mixes (High Fidelity) from Giles Martin and Sam Okell out for a spin. At 2 hours, 41 minutes and 44 seconds there will be a couple of breaks to get refreshments! Lovely sounding on the first couple of tracks and look forward to the rest of the play list…

16 Likes

Got to keep those potassium levels up @seakayaker - looking forward to my box set arriving tomorrow.

3 Likes

George Harrison - George Harrison, a mellow, melodic affair, with some lovely guitar playing.

14 Likes

2004 mono RE
A nice friday all!

4 Likes

Bonny Light Horseman, rolling golden holy. :relaxed:

9 Likes

3 Likes

Think it is still on pre order but definitely due out this year.

1972 - Wishbone Ash // Argus

16 Likes

One of my all time fav albums.

1 Like

What a magnificent album, live and studio versions. And what a shame that L&M never garnered the love or money that their work merited.

If only all vinyl reissues looked and sounded as good as Light In The Attic’s Nancy Sinatra Archive series…

8 Likes

2 Likes