On vinyl… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:

8 Likes

On vinyl… :grinning: :notes: :+1:

12 Likes

Yes, on a couple of tracks, brilliant solo on this one -

1 Like

Now playing…

Anouar Brahem - The Astounding Eyes of Rita

Anouar Brahem (Oud), Klaus Gesing (Bass Clarinet), Björn Meyer (Bass) and Khaled Yassine (Darbouka, Bendir).

Streamed on Qobuz (44.1/24)… kicking off this Monday morning with Anouar’s beautiful album ‘The Astounding Eyes of Rita’ from 2009 and this quartet is sounding sublime! Love his music…

8 Likes

On 45rpm vinyl… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3: :grinning:

20 Likes

Now playing…

Jan Garbarek - Places

Jan Garbarek (Saxophones), Bill Connors (Guitar), John Taylor (Organ, Piano) and Jack DeJohnette (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (192/24)… continuing on this morning with Jan and this fabulous quartet and they are sounding sweet!

7 Likes

Nice, when did they do this?:flushed:
How good is it?:thinking:
Where can I get one?:joy:

Tommy McLain - I Ran Down Every Dream

3 Likes

Porcupine Tree - The Sky Moves Sideways.
2012 remastered reissue, on vinyl… :+1:t3: :notes: :grinning:

10 Likes

Sonny Boy Williamson and The Yardbirds - Live from the Crawdaddy Club.

Low key live R ‘n’ B, with wor Eric on guitar … … … regardless of the fact that the cover shows wor Jeff! :roll_eyes:

To think that they had no plans to release this until after The Yardbirds had some chart success … … … sacrilege!

7 Likes

51GWnYOQBML.AC

The Kinks - You Really Got Me - The Best of The Kinks.

They really did have some great choons, didn’t they?

17 Likes

Now playing…

Django Bates’s Belovèd - The Study of Touch

Django Bates (Piano), Petter Eldh (Double Bass) and Peter Bruun (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this Monday morning with something soft and mellow as I ease into the day. A wonderfully talented trio and they are creating some fabulous music! …one very sweet album.

1 Like

Home and chilling after the Physio beat me up a bit, with a bit of Anaïs Mitchell :blush:
Love this album…

7 Likes

Eric Clapton | 461 Ocean Boulevard | 1974 / 2004

14 Likes

From Anais Mitchell to Joni Mitchell and another marvellous album.
Really enjoying listening on this system in my media room and I haven’t even hooked up the Mac yet. Still listening off Qobuz via BT from my iPhone🤷🏻‍♂️

11 Likes

I’ve been playing the CD box for awhile and enjoying immersing myself in all the discs.
Now time for the vinyl box.

20 Likes

Chopin Complete Mazurkas - Qobuz

Really enjoying these.

Phil

5 Likes

This is so goddamn good…

17 Likes

Now playing…

Lyle Mays - Eberhard

Lyle Mays (Piano, Keyboards, Synthesizers), Bob Sheppard (Saxophone, Woodwinds), Steve Rodby (Acoustic Bass), Jimmy Johnson (Electric Bass), Alex Acuña (Drums and Percussion), Jimmy Branly (Drums, Percussion), Wade Culbreath (Vibraphone and Marimba), Bill Frisell (Guitar), Mitchel Forman (Hammond B3 Organ, Wurlitzer Electric Piano), Aubrey Johnson (Vocals), Rosana Eckert (Vocals), Gary Eckert (Vocals), Timothy Loo (Cello), Erika Duke-Kirkpatrick (Cello), Eric Byers (Cello) and Armen Ksajikian (Cello).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this Monday morning with the last piece of music that Lyle wrote in tribute to Eberhard Weber which was released August 2021. …and Lyle and the band are sounding sublime! Run time for the track is 13:03 and is simply a beautiful piece of music…

2 Likes

Really enjoying this:

3 Likes