What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Should ask my reli who is a Director of Product Marketing at Disney might get a definitive answer from her but doubt it.

8 Likes

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Trilogy / 2015 Sony Music / UK CD x 2 + DVDA / 88875004902

16 Likes

Bo****ks, it’s all about the :moneybag::pound::money_mouth_face:. If they really wanted to they’d have included it.

1 Like

Not sure about this. It might grow, but it’s a wee bit 15th Century and flute heavy. I prefer my 'Tull with a bit more “bite”.

9 Likes

5 Likes

Beck (the other one!) - Sea Change

I tried this, but only managed to stay with it for five songs before I was yearning to hear something a bit more adventurous. Still, I can now say that I have at least heard him.

[When I saw the image above, I thought it might be Ed Shearan. I’m not sure I’ve heard anything by him either.]

6 Likes

Jackie McLean - It’s Time!

8 Likes

The recording quality is excellent. I don’t like all the tracks but boy can he play the guitarrrrrrr!

This up next. I love this one!

14 Likes

It was the official explanation :star_struck:

1 Like

The Cult - Sonic Temple, on a first UK pressing. Subtle it isn’t, but it is Nigel Tufnel turn it up to eleven fun.

8 Likes

Larry Carlton Sleepwalk / 2014 Warner / Japan CD / WPCR28051

5 Likes

The Emitt Rhodes Recordings (1969-1973)

6 Likes

61xn3aY6HIL.AC_SL1280
Thin Lizzy - Live And Dangerous.

16 Likes

One of my favourites as well; recently bought the 25 year anniversary- not always a lover of remasters, but this is superb.

1 Like

Ryuichi Sakamoto - Merry Christmas Mr Lawrence soundtrack, on a first UK pressing. Wonderful ambient soundscapes on this disc, which I don’t play as often as I should. Movie famous of course for starring The Dame at the height of his 80s blond period.

6 Likes

The Beatles - Get Back The Rooftop Performance.

13 Likes

Gaye Adegbalola - Bitter Sweet Blues

1 Like

71-Ek4Wg2CL.SS500
Santana - Zebop!

12 Likes

ROBERT_PLANT_&_ALISON_KRAUSS_RAISING+SAND+-+GREY+VINYL+-+SEALED-7555951

ROBERT PLANT & ALISON KRAUSS Raising Sand (2020 UK/EU limited edition 13-track double album 2-LP pressed on 180-gram Grey Vinyl.

23 Likes