What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Rumours Fleetwood Mac

Was never a huge fan when this was released, mainly cause it just got overplayed. Every time you went somewhere you’d hear a track or two. However time has changed my mind and with sad loss over night of Christine McVie thought I’d have a listen.

31 Likes

I love all my original Rush vinyl.
I have many of the rerelease/anniversary editions, but the originals always make the experience that little bit extra special😊

1 Like

It will be first on tomorrow :cry:

3 Likes

Now playing…

Matthew Halsall - Oneness

Matthew Halsall (Trumpet), Nat Birchall (Saxophone), Rachael Gladwin (Harp), Adam Fairhall (Piano), Gavin Barras (Bass), Gaz Hughes (Drums), Stan Ambrose (Harp), Mohamed Assani (Sitar), Chris Davies (Tablas).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this afternoon with Matthew with his talented group of musicians and they are sounding sublime!

7 Likes

I only rolled on the LP sleeves!!! I’ve always been fussy about looking after my LPs

1 Like

Beth Orton – Weather Alive
CD|2022

10 Likes

Can’t stop liking this on NumbTube for some reason?

4 Likes

Enjoying this new release from a local band The Smith Street Band, Life After Football. The football they refer to is Aussie Rules but the title seems to work well after last nights game. Also anyone interested in good political based bands similar to Midnight Oil (a bit more indie style) might also give it a spin it’s available on Qobuz.

3 Likes

Tubeway Army - 1978

8 Likes

Country Joe and the Fish Electric Music for the Mind and Body. Groove man :grin:

13 Likes

Fleetwood Mac - Kiln House - 1970

Cover by Christine McVie
Kilnhouse

16 Likes

Mindful of the late hour, quietly over speakers.
Björk’s wonderful Biophilia, first press.

While reading the Biophilia Live book:

Je t’adore.

9 Likes

I saw Blodwyn Pig at the Fillmore East long ago. “Dear Jill” was a highlight of the show.

2 Likes

Hadn’t listened to this CD in a while:

I love this album cover too.

7 Likes

Now playing…

Matthew Halsall & The Gondwana Orchestra - When The World Was One

Matthew Halsall (Trumpet), Nat Birchall (Saxophone), Lisa Mallett (Flute), Keiko Kitamura (Koto), Rachael Gladwin (Harp), Taz Modi (Piano), Gavin Barras (Bass) and Luke Flowers (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (88.2/24)… closing out the day with Matthew and he and his talented orchestra are sounding sublime! One beautiful album and a lovely way to ease off into dream land…

5 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

A number of trax off the new Meg Baird due out 27th Jan next year.

2 Likes

Bunch of trax off the new Joe Henry out 27th Jan.

5 Likes

Recorded at the same time he produced “the songs the lord taught us” forThe cramps :sunglasses:
Amazing pressing even as a reissue!Must have pressing fyi!!
Alex Chilton died mowing his lawns.

1 Like