What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

10 Likes

11 Likes

23 Likes

Nice to see Michael League stepping out of his Snarky Puppy shoes to perform with other artists.

In memory of Jet Black who died yesterday.

20 Likes

Many thanks. I have had a good look. It’s great to hear extra material as it is rare to see any from ‘The Movies’. 1980 live material is great as is ‘Yo-Yo’ from the 1977 Peel session which is where I first heard the band. I would love to see that complete session and some of the BBC ‘In Concert’ recordings released commercially somehow. Remastered 2xCD version of ‘Double A’ with these items included anyone? Or even the full ‘Cherry Red’ box set treatment!

fantasticnegritoaa_orig

2 Likes

1 Like

Pat Metheny Group First Circle / 2016 ECM / Japan SHM CD / UCCU5722

Starting Saturday with this excellent SHM CD.

11 Likes

CD ripped to WAV. Starting with this on a frosty morning. First play. Like it so far :grinning:

Update: Simply beautiful imo :trumpet:

6 Likes

Paul McCartney - The 7” Singles -Qobuz

There is a lot to listen to so I intersperse it with other albums. These are beginning to catch my attention.

Phil

8 Likes

CD ripped to WAV. Not played this in awhile.

3 Likes

David Bowie - Low, on a (noisy, grrr) first pressing. “Don’t look at the carpet, I drew something awful on it”. Quality Dame-age! In a mood to listen to the full Berlin trilogy today.

20 Likes

On CD:-

Pretenders - Pretenders II

12 Likes

In love with my P8 :heart_eyes:

25 Likes

I’m not surprised - the P8 is fabulous!:+1:

3 Likes

Marcus Miller Renaissance / 2012 Concord / US CD / CJA3379402

Playing to recall the brilliant MM gig at Ronnie Scott’s back in July. A very happy time with my son and daughter on their first visit to the Club. :sunglasses:

4 Likes

David Bowie - Heroes, first UK pressing. Almost impossible to choose a fav from the three Berlin LPs, but this is the one I think I’d choose for the desert island.

22 Likes

Go Go Penguin - Go Go Penguin

3 Likes