What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

This album.

12 Likes

12 Likes

Kings of Leon | Because Of The Times | 2007
Pumping it up a bit with KOL, cans on and TV sound off watching the match.

7 Likes

Blue Mitchell - Graffiti Blues from 1973

With John Mayall on Harmonica

4 Likes

Michael Moorcock & The Deep Fix - The New Worlds Fair - WAV CD rip
I felt I needed to hear their earlier album, psychedelic prog from the ‘70s, spacy lyrics, space rock backing from a tight band and lots of the Hawkwind lineup. A classic rock album.

2 Likes

That’s it!

1 Like

2 Likes

‘The Who By Numbers’ - The Who

For most bands an album of this quality would be the highpoint of their career. For The Who it’s buried deep within the brilliance of their back catalogue.

It’s a lovely album and worth a listen.

16 Likes

There’s not a lot of music being played tonight, maybe a few are out drowning their sorrows.

2 Likes

Steely Dan, can’t buy a thrill. :relaxed:

17 Likes

Fleetwood Mac, tango in the night. So many are playing Fleetwood Mac, I will join in! :relaxed:

21 Likes

Not sure what to play? Just watched Christine McVie singing Songbird on ‘Piano Greats at the BBC’.
It didn’t help.

3 Likes

No I can’t imagine that would for god sake stay away from Bowie’s Blackstar. :grin:

2 Likes

Marianne Faithful - Blazing Away - WAV CD rip

Powerful songs, incredibly powerful performances, she really digs deep into the heart of the songs.

7 Likes

‘Brilliant Trees’ - David Sylvian

Beautiful album - last spin before bedtime. Wishing everyone a lovely evening, as our friend @anon21135817 would say.

14 Likes

This fella sounds like he’s known heartache … will have to do on this cold dark night …
617NqoTxRbL.SY1000

4 Likes

He’s entering the advanced stages of Alzheimer disease, and last I heard, he doesn’t really realize it.

Now playing…

David Crosby (Guitar, Vocals), Becca Stevens (Guitar, Vocals), Michelle Willis (Keyboards, Vocals), and Michael League (Bass, Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… took this out yesterday for the first time and taking out for a second spin today and David, Becca, Michelle and Michael are sounding sublime!

13 Likes

No requiem here.
Music is the healer.

31 Likes

Spiritualized - Lazer Guided Melodies - 1992

Last one on this quiet night.

5 Likes