What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

13 Likes

13 Likes

Disc 3 of this.

7 Likes

One of the very good progressive metal albums from last year.

1 Like

12 Likes

Kicking off a steamy Wednesday morning with Al Green Greatest Hits.

15 Likes

Great compilation Pete but if you want to explore further “Call me “ is a brilliant album including the sublime Jesus is waiting. You probably already know that but good morning anyway. :sunglasses:

1 Like

81fUghipPOL.SS500
Natalie Merchant - Motherland.

18 Likes

Now playing…

Tomasz Stańko Quintet - Dark Eyes

Tomasz Stanko (Trumpet), Alexi Tuomarila (Piano), Jakob Bro (Guitar), Anders Christensen (Bass) and Olavi Louhivuori (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on into the afternoon with my exercises and this beautiful album from Tomasz and his talented quintet and they are sounding sublime! …one very sweet album.

12 Likes

Good evening to you sir, staying up for the cricket? I do like Mr Green, I check out that album later today. :+1:

1 Like

Steamy is correct 93 humidity in Balmain

I would melt 🥲

1 Like

Think our English friends have been praying for rain, it’s going to be a stop/start day of cricket.

1 Like

Are you serious :rofl:

2 Likes

The Carpenters, love songs. So nice to wake up in the morning with this album. I imagine the same finishing the evening with it too. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Good morning David. Might I suggest this to perk you up more for the day ahead :sunglasses:

18 Likes

Mary Chapin Carpenter, stones in the road. A different Carpenter but really nice too. :relaxed:

16 Likes

And it’s not a bad album either. :grin:

2 Likes

Awesome suggestion, @igahman. I will! In fact I am wondering if I should play boys in the trees, hot cakes, her debut album Carly Simon or come around again. I am too spoilt for choice! :relieved:

1 Like

A request from the tradies doing some work at home, Fleetwood Mac Rumours

30 Likes