What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Monster DVD-a - REM.

16 Likes

Sisters of Mercy, First and Last and Always, Body Electric. Amazing how our tastes change, this was music of my youth, but not my particular youth, I was always into other music. Now I’m discovering what all the fuss was about, and indoctrinating the kids whilst I do so :wink:

They had a bit of Miles Davis, In a Silent Way, yesterday too, inspired by this very thread, thank you @Naimsw for this post: What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested - #5064 by Naimsw - great description.

7 Likes

Enjoying the new Midnight Oil release, ta for the heads up @Deeg

2 Likes

Nice System, how was the improvement as you added the 250DR?

1 Like

Kicking off Das Weekend with an old favourite …

28 Likes

1st run

11 Likes

You are most kind thankyou. I am glad it made you think of this album. I have also done (this morning) a comment on ‘Miles Davis At Fillmore’, one of the live albums from this period.

1 Like

Enjoying this album. A return to form

Atb
Kk

9 Likes

Up next! CD ripped to WAV.

14 Likes

Some more Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan. This time without any electronics added. Pure transcendence.

7 Likes

Thank you for the suggestion regarding players which can play a wider range of disc types, but as I said with so few SACDs it isn’t worth the purchase. The 250DR is much better amplifier than the internal one in the SN2, with the usual improvements in all areas, and the system sounds bigger! The preamp in the SN2 is very good, and with a HiCapDR I have found the synergy very enjoyable.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Arrived today,very interesting.

2 Likes

28 Likes

As discussed in another thread. If you like the national give this a spin. Thanks for the recommendation!

Atb
Kk

1 Like

Eric Clapton - Another Ticket.

10 Likes

Donald Fagen Sunken Condos / 2012 Reprise / US CD / 5322872

24 Likes

2000 - Black Box Recorder //The Facts of Life

3 Likes

A trio with a great groove

5 Likes

Heads up for three solid hours of Stevie Wonder on Beeb 2 this evening, starting at 20.30.

Nice one.

16 Likes