What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Heads, Hands and Feet (epon.)

I’m just a country boy, a country boy at heart…

4 Likes

I dont think you will be dissapointed assuming it’s still the same Gearbox mastering
:+1:

1 Like

CD ripped to WAV. Great album imo.

9 Likes

The News Quiz on R4

Comedy from the unpalatable news.

1 Like

Early compilation CD from Thunder. Enjoying the cover versions. “Brown Sugar”, “All the Way from Memphis” and “I Hear you Knocking”.

51QO4bCZmML.AC

1 Like

Lovely Tex-Mex Gospel infused live album. Delicate and rhythmic, and it sounds like they all had a great time playing together.

G

4 Likes

The last thing Swamp Dogg needs is Auto-Tune. The Dogg has enough power and bombast on his own to get him out of any vocal situation that should arise. And who really gives a damn if he’s in tune or not? He’s always in the neighborhood, note-ably speaking. His cheek-in-jowl plea here falls on deaf ears, fan-wise. Folks tune in to hear the Dogg do what he always does — entertain — and once again, he doesn’t disappoint.

6 Likes

Ziggy Marley - Rebellion Rises (Tuff Gong/V2)

See dem fake leaders!

:heart:

4 Likes

8147Vmqm7yL.SS500
Chris rea - Era 1 ( As Bs & Rarities 1978-1984 ), listening to selection of tracks from this three disc set.

8 Likes

Nicola Conte Other Directions / 2010 Schema / Italy CD x 2 / SCCD386

Another play of this excellent recent purchase.

3 Likes

Lo Moon - A Modern Life.
Still not grabbed me but the pressing is good quality and sounds pleasent. Came with a big poster which brought back memories of the old band pictures that used to be bundled with album and 12 inches of old.

2 Likes

CD ripped to WAV. I think 6th or 7th play since recent purchase. Love it.

12 Likes

Joe-Pass-For-Django_540x
Late to the party (as usual) with this one.

Streaming on QOBUZ to see what all the fuss is about. Now I know. It’s a stunning album.

Another one for the birthday list.

10 Likes

Everton Blender - World Corruption (Greensleeves/Star Trail)

:heart:

2 Likes

A great new album, worth while to listen to

2 Likes

Faithless, Outrospective.

8 Likes

More like wtf is going on Pete

1 Like

You mean you’ve not heard There goes rhymin Simon Alan :joy:

1 Like

Fancied something different. Gorgeous playing here imo. Great recording quality too.

CD ripped to WAV. Disc 1 playing.

13 Likes

Certainly another strong lp Graham, let’s face it, most of his albums are a bit special :+1:

1 Like