What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Stephen Cummings (x The Sports) excellent solo album A New Kind of Blue

1 Like

XTC Wasp Star (Apple Venus pt2)

10 Likes

Bowie Hours remastered

12 Likes

John Lennon, imagine. With all the crazies happening in the world and albeit having some rough idea how much worst modern nukes are compared with little boy / fat man. I researched a little about it last night. How foolish is mankind.

17 Likes

I was halfway along the first line of @Dreadatthecontrols’s reply when it suddenly vanished.

Breached forum rules, so removed.

Sorry Clive, it was withdrawn by @Richard.Dane. It breached forum rules for political discussion (apologies) I was making a point about Nukes not being a deterrent, despite what were often told by advocates of nuclear arms, when in the hands of a tyrant who feel they can act with impunity while the rest of the world are left impotent due to the fear of a Nuke response from said tyrant.
I was responding to Dave’s comment, but it’s not on topic so best left there.
Cheers
:heart:

5 Likes

You are right. I have a poster in my living room that is worth to show it in that context

4 Likes

Gillian Welch, all the good times. Very sorry everyone if I caused any troubles. Thank you @Richard.Dane @Dreadatthecontrols @Clive & @krautnaimie . Hope you all have a good morning / day. :sun_with_face:

Not everyone can say good morning… :slightly_frowning_face:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Earth Wind & Fire Open Our Eyes / 2012 Sony / Japan Blu-spec CD / Paper Sleeve / SICP20353

Something uplifting to start the day, a great recording too.

11 Likes

You didnt! It was my response that unintentionally fell foul of the rules

Miles Davis - ‘Round About Midnight

Someone mentioned this on the new vinyl thread. I don’t need much encouragement to play this masterwork.

18 Likes

6 Likes

Steel Pulse - Earth Crisis (Wise Man Doctrine LP 1984)

Same old sh*t just different faces

R-607935-1294404451

7 Likes

Someone has taste at times :sunglasses:

1 Like

Sorry for not crediting you, but I was too lazy to go back and investigate.

1 Like

I was joking, enjoy!

Nuff war criminal deh bout who nah go a jail, but we still lock up nuff people for triviality…cha!

1 Like

War, why can’t we be friends?

8 Likes