What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Great band - i loved the seventies and eighties heavy rock music era. Fantastic times.

11 Likes

Sheffield Lab 2, bought new in 1976 and played sparingly. So good.

7 Likes

Incognito No Time Like The Future / 1999 Takin’ Loud / UK CD / 5389472

4 Likes

Could be StationToStation, Hunky Dory,Scary Monsters or many others. Splitting hairs here.

1 Like

Very happy that I acquired this yesterday’s as a complete set. Prostudiomasters had a discount on the label and I bought big… also music from Christoph Ullrich and Evgeni Koroliov…

5 Likes

Atomic Rooster - In Hearing Of (UK 1st press)
Alice Cooper - Love it to Death (UK 1st press)
Lump - Animal (Original Press)
Jackie McLean - Its Time (Blue Note Tone Poet)

vinyl.

7 Likes

First listen to the new album from The Weeknd - enjoying it and nice to have something a bit more up tempo in these Covid times

3 Likes

Colin Hay - Next Year People

4 Likes

I like this album.
Ten_New_Songs

23 Likes

Surely everybody knows it is Diamond Dogs?

1 Like

I took delivery yesterday of a splendid box from Elektra containing all seven of Tim Buckley’s studio LPs. Add the 2LP live London set (introduced by Whispering’ Bob Harris) and you have the lot.

Wonderful hours of listening pleasure ahead!

6 Likes

Vivaldi, Four Seasons. Kennedy.

""His full throttle version of Vivaldi sold more than three million copies worldwide, held onto the No.1 spot in the classical chart for more than a year, and entered the record books as the best-selling classical recording ever.

I’d spent my youth playing in bands and I vividly recall hearing Kennedy’s album for the first time and thinking ‘This guy knows how to let rip!’ I’d never heard baroque that sounded like rock before - and Kennedy looked the part too. “” Classic FM.

R-1273230-1213891395.jpeg

16 Likes

Don Henley - Cass County

15 Likes

The Beatles - Please Please Me.

28 Likes

And then…

For sale…

26 Likes

Court and Spark - Joni Mitchell

29 Likes

Man and machine in harmony?
Orchestrion.Pat.Metheny

8 Likes

Doyle Dykes - Chameleon

Doyle is one phenomenal guitar player and a really nice guy. If you’re a guitar player and you’ve not heard him, then I urge you to check him out.

4 Likes

Feeling 17 again…

5 Likes

5 Likes