Daft Punk Random Access Memories

18 Likes

Oh,:flushed:, ffs, shoot me now!

4 Likes

That’s one way to fill up the bonus discs :laughing:

2 Likes

19 Likes

17 Likes

Aw surely not - has to be Ziggy, Station or the magnificent Blackstar!

Peter

If only, Imagine John Lennon

19 Likes

And to you. I hope your 2022 is replete with Yoko warblings!

1 Like

Glad you rediscovered Marc Cohn, like me.

2 Likes

Kacey Chambers Dragonfly

7 Likes

John Mellencamp The Lonesome Jubilee

13 Likes

Emma Jean Thackeray Yellow

3 Likes

Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox - the Essentials II on CD (arguably PMJ at its peak?)

This is a CD of many of PMJ’s cover-performances on YouTube. Highly creative stuff IMV.

If you like to explore music and just want to see some fun being had by quality artistes, I’d highly recommend listening & watching the performances on YT. Some are spectacular IMV - I’ve cut the YT link for ‘All about that bass’ in here as an example…the rest should pop up knowing YT. MJ’s stunning version of Aerosmith’s Dream On brightens up any day and her version of Maps (not on this CD) defines this way too.

The CD isn’t audiophile quality but sounds great via my boom-box, in the car.

1 Like

Kurt Vile Walkin On A Pretty Daze

7 Likes

Gary Burton + Chick Corea + Pat Metheny + Roy Haynes + Dave Holland like minds / 1998 Concord / EU CD / CCD48032

6 Likes

John Littlejohn’s Blues Party

4 Likes

Happy Birthday to :crown:The King :crown: who would have been 87 years today :studio_microphone::guitar::drum::tada::notes::100:
Elvis Presley, King Creole, 1958. Qobuz. Uniti Atom HE.

11 Likes

To start the day…

David Bowie - 2003 Reality

14 Likes

Pee Wee Crayton - Things I Used To Do

4 Likes

First pressing from 1989, I think this may be the first time I’ve spun this record since I upgraded to the SN3 last summer. It is pressed on late 80’s flimsy vinyl but holy cow what a superb pressing and mastering, this may well be one of the best sounding records I have. Who needs 180g vinyl when the flimsy stuff can sound this good. Not a bad album either.

13 Likes