What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

I was staggered to find that it’s coming up for six years old!

Depeche Mode - Violator - 1990

Not sure about ‘enjoy the silence’, it’s friday night loud :smiley:

8 Likes

713HDi1xZsL.SS500
Sade - Lovers Rock.

20 Likes

EBTG. Amplified Heart. 1994. Not played for a while. Excellent imho.

images

10 Likes

Moonshine Society, Sweet Thing. Mentioned here quite a few times and it’s time to give this a spin. Not bad at all! Thanks! :relaxed:

5 Likes

Well not doing to well at mo - first night of music for a while - and listening on headphones upstairs. Sciatica has kept me bed bound - wouldn’t mind but only just got rid of a kidney stone. Why am I telling you all this - just wanted to say that music in any form is good for all of us….
And it gets me through a lot of the s#%t that happens to all of us….happy listening folks

9 Likes

The Highwaymen, The Road Goes On Forever. Johnny Cash, Kris Kristofferson, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson. Qobuz. Uniti Atom HE.

5 Likes

I have settled with the recording quality being what it is. For the rest, great album!

The B-Boys Makin’ With The Freak Freak found this as well.

Charles Rouse - Two Is One

2 Likes

Moonlight Society, live in Shanghai. Sweet thing was so nice thought I give this a go, too. Nice. :relaxed:

3 Likes

Tina Turner - Foreign Affair.

11 Likes

Chris Rea Delitics

13 Likes

Listening to jazz internet radio for last four hours.
Jazz - WRTI 90.1 Jazz (Philadelphia, USA)
Fantastic content and excellent SQ.

They have a nice WRTI 90.1 Classical channel too for those that like that genre.

2 Likes

Heart Of The Congos - The Congos

5 Likes

George Michael - Listen Without Prejudice Vol. 1

16 Likes

The late great Don Williams an excellent album

4 Likes

Alison Krauss. Windy City very enjoyable .

16 Likes

I do like it when musicians such as your good self and @GeoffC point out these things. I would never have noticed. I found the song on Tidal and listened for that note. At first I was underwhelmed. But no. I played it again and it was unexpected and perfect. Great shout, gentlemen.

2 Likes

Depeche Mode - Ultra - 1997

I always think this is the hidden gem in the Mode back catalogue, and really the last of their ‘great’ albums. Excellent production by Tim ‘Bomb the Bass’ Simenon, dark, industrial at times, but so atmospheric with the threatening ‘Sister of Night’.

8 Likes

Sade The Best Of Sade / 2000 Epic / UK CD / 5005942

19 Likes

Cold Chisel Breakfast at Sweethearts

2 Likes