What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

I know what you mean. I was lucky enough to see them live at End of The Road Festival at time of release of TTOVO and they were brilliant

1 Like

Forever On My Mind by Son House (2022)

streaming in 24/96 hi-res from Qobuz
Released today.

8 Likes

Now playing…

Jeremiah Chiu - Recordings From the Aland Islands

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/24)… a random pick on this Friday morning from the new release section on Qobuz and the opening track is sounding mighty fine! …looking forward to the rest of the album as I start up today’s exercise routine.

3 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

Tom Zé (1968)

Mr.Bongo reissue.

2 Likes

Lambchop, ‘What Another Man Spills’. Bought thus on CD upon release and was a firm favourite. Bought the vinyl a couple of years ago when it was released and it is just beautiful.

7 Likes

Not played this album for a while ARCADE FIRE Reflektor (2013 UK Double Album. In my opinion not a bad album but has always sounded like a second division Talking Heads! It is however, housed in a stunning metallic gatefold sleeve with an image of Rodin’s sculpture of Orpheus and Eurydice!) and the title track Reflektor [features a guest vocal appearance by David Bowie].

8 Likes

Eric Clapton, The Lady In The Balcony. Qobuz. Uniti Atom HE.

13 Likes

Innercity Griots - Freestyle Fellowship (1993).

Never quite crossed over like ATCQ, but in many ways similar and certainly as good.

1 Like

Some jazz rock. First released in 1974 and it has just had a reissue.

4 Likes

Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool - 2016

17 Likes

Robert Ellis - The Lights From The Chemical Plant. It has taken a while, but multiple plays of this album have fully revealed its charms. Robert is a Texan singer-songwriter.

4 Likes

@Bobthebuilder have a great weekend

:heart:

1 Like

Radiohead | A moon Shaped Pool | 2016
Their last studio album to date and one that has ear-wormed me all day, so…
edit: Flicking back to look at earlier posts I’ve just seen that @Anonymoot had this on an hour or so ago. :ok_hand:

14 Likes

out today

4 Likes

Rolling Stones. It’s only rock n roll
Not their best but I like it, like it yes I do

23 Likes

Given the fine weather today, Isley Brothers Summer Breeze came to mind.

Isley Brothers 3+3 (Tidal)

Streaming whilst re installing my TT

:heart:

15 Likes

Crowded House . Woodface. 1991. Originally intended as a Finn brothers album. The spirit of Lennon and Squeeze are ever present. Is this Crowded House at their best??
download (3)

26 Likes

Been a few years but enjoyed the listen. BTW sounds fab on 180g vinyl :smiley:

1 Like