What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

The Expanding Universe | One | 2022
My first play of this gift and it’s sounding very good straight out of the box, with shades of Vangelis and the Tangs.

“Exploring the hazier psychedelic side of ambient with references to Berlin school and a 1970s New Age aesthetic, The Expanding Universe debut album ‘One’ is a cosmic journey into inner space.” - bandcamp blurb

2 Likes

Genius album…
I much prefer this over later S&G (Bridge etc)

20 Likes

Been waiting for this, been a little awol in the post, just got home and its arrived. eagerly ran through the RCM and spinning now.

Duke Ellington John Coltrane (Acoustic Sounds Series/Impulse)

:heart:

16 Likes

Great album. I’m a bit jealous of the gatefold - my old copy is a single sleeve.

1 Like

Sounding great, get your flexible friend out you know it makes sense! :japanese_ogre:

1 Like

Nah…my old one sounds good enough for me.

1 Like

Yeah…but that gatefold…mmmm :japanese_ogre::japanese_ogre:

Get thee behind me, Dreadman…

1 Like

Now playing…

Eberhard Weber - The Following Morning

Eberhard Weber (Bass), Rainer Brüninghaus (Piano) and Members of Philharmonic Orchestra Oslo

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on with Eberhard as I start up today’s exercise routine …and as always Eberhard’s music is sounding mighty sweet, loving it, such a beautiful album…

5 Likes

The mighty QMS!

11 Likes

Indeed!

Kraftwerk - 3-D - 2017

17 Likes

UK first press vinyl. Haven’t played this in ages!

8 Likes

Oyendo A Favor De No Molestar - Julio Jaramillo

1 Like

Frank and The Mothers…Wazoo yeah they can!

7 Likes

Neu! | Neu! 2 | 1973
Well, ok then if you insist! Great early psyche 'n krautrock from the boys.

6 Likes

Porter Wagoner, Wagonmaster. Qobuz. Uniti Nova.

2 Likes

Haha, I wonder if we were at the same event then, because that’s how I got mine!

1 Like

The only logical follow up to my previous QSM listening choice! Love the vibe from this ‘live’ album

9 Likes

Considering I’m due to see the rescheduled (twice) remaining members of Genesis at the O2 this Thursday and following some other members @Anonymoot (Selling England by the Pound), @Clive (Genesis Live & Foxtrot) & @Eoink (Nursery Cryme) recent plays, I’m following with Nursery Cryme too!

18 Likes