What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

The Dubmaster - Dennis Bovell

KEF sub to the fore!

7 Likes

UK first press vinyl:

7 Likes

A new one for me, recommended on another thread.

3 Likes

THE_STEVE_MILLER_BAND_RECALL+THE+BEGINNING+-+2ND+++INSERT-6886331

THE STEVE MILLER BAND Recall The Beginning… A Journey From Eden (1972 UK vinyl. Steve at his early best.

12 Likes

7 Likes

Nice rounded album

Have a great time at the gig, I’m due to see Hackett’s Genesis Revisited twice this year, once at Cropredy (rescheduled from 2020) and then in London, London is Foxtrot played live, Croppers will be Selling England.

4 Likes

Original UK vinyl:

6 Likes

@TheKevster

Ooh…don’t know that one, Kev. Early? The title is familiar but the cover isn’t.

Simon and Garfunkel. Sounds of silence/Parsley sage rosemary and thyme.
Not been a good day so relaxing to gentle familiar sounds of Paul and Art.

27 Likes

The truly fantastic:

Siembra - Willie Colón & Ruben Blades.

2 Likes

John Mayer - Continuum.

11 Likes

A great new star, while this album will require a bit more time to grow on me.

1 Like

Mark Knopfler and Emmylou Harris, all the roadrunning. :relaxed:

16 Likes

Birdy, Piano Sketches. :relaxed:

2 Likes

@steviebeePlay was a live album recorded in Australia in 1980 and released in 1981.

1 Like

Os Mutantes.

3 Likes

Melody Gardot, sunset in the blue. Maybe a little slow but I couldn’t stop it as soon as it’s playing… :relaxed:

7 Likes

Finished playing…

Eberhard Weber - Little Movements

Eberhard Weber (Bass), Charlie Mariano (Soprano Saxophone, Flute), Rainer Brüninghaus (Piano, Synthesizer) and John Marshall (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… while continuing on with my exercise routine I listened to another album from Eberhard and this very fine quartet and they sounded sublime! An album that was simply beautiful…

Now playing…

Eberhard Weber - Yellow Fields

Eberhard Weber (Bass), Charlie Mariano (Soprano Saxophone, Shenai, Nagaswaram), Rainer Brüninghaus (Keyboards) and Jon Christensen (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this Monday afternoon with Eberhard’s ‘Yellow Fields’ and it is cool and overcast and the images of yellow fields are brighting up the day. …the music is mighty fine, one sweet album!

5 Likes

With less than a week before all my stuff is boxed and in storage while we build I’m trying to listen to my old favs as much as possible. Space Oddity by Bowie was the first Bowie album that I really took any interest in. Sounding even better in the hi res remix.

21 Likes