What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Flac download on 7digital for £8.99 or Qobuz st £9.99

I can only play physical copies.

1 Like

Yes, the vinyl of both Indo-Jazz and Fusions. They are on an increasing “shopping” list.

No, not as yet. Think I looked awhile ago and they’d sold out, again.

The box set of Landsdowne reissues comes up occasionally or is that the same thing?

Yes, it was initially a box set then later all the titles were made available individually which is how I bought them. A nice touch for those who missed the box was that Jazzman made the booklet available to download.
He has repressed them again recently but probably all flew out the door again.
They really are all worth getting your hands on especially Dusk Fire and Shades Of Blue.

Edit @Charles64 just looked at Jazzman and he is showing in stock for Shades Of Blue and Live if you want to grab them and as you mentioned Greg Foat hes got a selection too.

:heart:

1 Like

Now playing…

Ray LaMontagne - Till The Sun Turns Black

Ray LaMontagne (Fender Rhodes, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Horn Arrangements, Spanish Guitar, Vocals), Peck Allmond (Euphonium, Flute, Mellophonium, Trumpet), Christopher Cardona (Violin), Vincent Chancey (French Horn|), David Gold (Viola, Violin|), Ethan Johns (Bass, Acoustic Bass, Dobro, Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Horn Arrangements, Hammond organ, Percussion, Piano, Reed Organ, String Arrangements, Synthesizer, Ukulele, Vocal Harmony), John Medeski (Electric Piano, Wurlitzer), Lorenza Ponce (Violin), Jane Scarpantoni (Celli, Cello), Jack Schatz (Euphonium), Antoine Silverman (Violin) and Rachael Yamagata (Vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning with Ray’s ‘Till The Sun Turns Black’ and Ray and the band are sounding sublime! This is one sweet album…

15 Likes

Art Blakey A Night At Birdland Vol 1 / 2001 Blue Note / EU CD / RVG Edition / 724353214623

Lou Donaldson Alto Saxophone
Clifford Brown Trumpet
Curly Russell Bass
Horace Silver Piano
Art Blakey Drums

12 Likes

Top Draw Clive.

Amy has a real place in my heart always and forever :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart: :broken_heart:

1 Like

CD ripped to WAV. Love this.

23 Likes

Fantastic voice

1 Like

Did you buy this on eBay @Charles64 I bid for a copy recently and lost out.

Genesis | Trespass | 1970
I’ve always enjoyed this fine old prog’ classic and their 1994/5 Definitive Edition Collection are the silver disc or downloads to go for.

20 Likes

No, I bought it today in my friend’s shop.

I can only see stock showing for the Live with Ian Carr LP.
Will pick that up soon, I hope and await Shades coming back in.

1 Like

1971 - Leon Russell/Marc Benno // Asylum Choir II

9 Likes

Brazil Classics 1 compiled by David Byrne.

4 Likes

Great buy. i’d love a copy.

1 Like

Folder

7 Likes

My mistake, the Live one I like (its actually recorded with some invited guests in the studio iirc)

1 Like

Heather Newman - Burn Me Alive
CD rip | 2017

4 Likes