What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Thought this might be of interest
10 CDs £30 plus post

Scotch Bonnet CD Collection (10 CDs)

from Scotch Bonnet Records

Scotch Bonnet CD Collection (10 CDs) main photo

Get your hands on the entire Scotch Bonnet CD collection; including 10 CDs showcasing Scotch Bonnet releases from 2012 to present day, plus a sheet of soundsystem-inspired transferable tattoos, & some Mungo’s Hi Fi/Scotch Bonnet family stickers.

CD collection includes 10 x CDs:

2 Likes

This was Voorman’s alternative cover design for ‘Revolver’

5 Likes

51tNP9HEqGL.AC
Paul McCartney - Tripping The Live Fantastic.

6 Likes

Just downloaded, another great album from Fone…

3 Likes

1970 - Curved Air - Air Conditioning

12 Likes

Wow.

First time hearing this since I got my 52. :star_struck:

21 Likes

Gillian Welch, time (the revelator). :relaxed:

15 Likes

From the excellent 50 Years Anthology box set. What a great band they were in the early 70’s.

15 Likes

Exceptional Beach Boys’ Summer Days (and Summer Nights!!!) (1965).

(Japanese reissue 1975, in decent stereo).

The exclamation marks are in the album’s title, not mine. What seemingly innocent times, for them to seem so risqué, in the eyes of the design dept, at least.

11 Likes

R
Chris Rea - Dancing Down The Stony Road, a double cd of self penned blues songs.

12 Likes

The divine Ms P, on my Audeze

Annette Peacock Sky - skating

4 Likes

Rush - Permanent Waves - 1980

15 Likes

Have been listening to…

Melanie De Biasio - Lilies

Melanie De Biasio (Vocals, Finger Snaps, Flute, Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano), Pascal Mohy (Piano), Dré Pallemaerts (Drums, Cymbals,Drum Samples), Pascal Paulus (Beats, Clavinet, Drums, Electric Guitar, Juno, Piano, Rhythm Bass, Solina, Tambourine, Background Vocals).

Melanie De Biasio - Blackened Cities

Melanie De Biasio (Voice, Chant, Flute), Bart Vincent (Vocals), Sam Gerstmans (Double Bass), Dre Pallemaerts (Drums), Pascal Mohy (Piano) and Pascal Paulus (Synth, Vintage Synths, Vocals).

Foy Vance -Signs of Life

Foy Vance (Drums, Guitar, Piano, Vocals), Ella Vance (Vocals), Gareth Dunlop (Bass, Drums, Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Lute, Mandolin, Mellotron, Percussion, Piano, Synthesizer, Vibraphone, Vocals), Al Gamble (Hammond Organ), Colm McClen (Electric Guitar), Conor McCreanor (Bass) and Craig Milton (Guitar).

…Now playing…

Foy Vance - Hope in The Highlands: Recorded Live From Dunvarlich

Streaming on Qobuz (49/24)… started up and completed today’s exercise routine earlier and then had a couple of house hold chores to complete so have been listening to Melanie and Foy and they have been sounding mighty sweet! …a beautiful Monday.

8 Likes

Shelby Lynne, I can’t imagine. :relaxed:

12 Likes

The Beach Boys Today! (1965 Mono).

My favourite pre-PS album.

12 Likes

I’m in the mood for Rock!

12 Likes

This is a very nice album.

1 Like

Pacific Ocean Blue - Dennis Wilson. (1977).

14 Likes

Great version of a great track.

6 Likes

Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway - Crooked Tree
CD|2022

Bluegrass. Just arrived today. A few tracks in and enjoying the album.

7 Likes