What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Giving this some welly. Bl**dy brilliant, but I think I’ve just dislocated my elbow air drumming. :confounded:

15 Likes

22 Likes

Donald Fagen Sunken Condos / 2012 Reprise / US CD / 5322872

18 Likes

Thanks a lot Ewemon!

Interpol - Marauder
CD rip | 2018

6 Likes

Alison…. ( and VC)

9 Likes

3 Likes

Status Quo - Aquostic II That’s A Fact!

9 Likes

300DR been settling in nicely over the last few hours. My room is suddenly the Carnegie Hall.

G

15 Likes

As it’s ‘aquostic’, it’s probably a ‘Softer Ride’ or maybe a ‘Slow Train’ but certainly not a ‘Backwater’ and I would never say ‘Don’t Waste My Time’. Seriously, I have seen this album but it hadn’t hit home. If it is acoustic versions of the songs from years ago I’ll have to look into it. Thanks for reminding me of it.

1 Like

Yellowjackets Altered State / 2005 Heads Up / Austria CD / HUCD3097

5 Likes

8 Likes

Rod Argent - ‘Moving Home’ (1978). I bought this way back in the day through an interest in Brand X and Colosseum II etc. some members of whom appear on this solo album by Rod Argent. I bought it again a year or so back and am reliving those days. I don’t think this album has ever come out on CD. 1978, where did the time go?!

4 Likes

Now playing…

Terry Allen - Juarez

Terry Allen (Keyboards, Vocals), Greg Douglass (Guitar), Diane Harris (Vocals) and Peter Kaukonen (Guitar).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… opening up this Friday morning and continuing on with the exploration of Terry Allen’s catalogue. This time going back in the way back machine to 1974 to his first album which was a set of songs recorded to accompany a artwork installation. Terry and the band are sounding mighty fine! Some fine story telling to kick off the day…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Bob Dylan, The Bootleg Series Vol 12. Vinyl.

13 Likes

It’s been quiet - too quiet. Time to raise the roof with a chunk of psychedelia with the kitchen sink of styles thrown in from Randy California and the boys. On 80s reissue EPIC vinyl.

15 Likes

Lovely :+1:t2:

1 Like

Natalie merchant | Motherland | 2001

16 Likes

Elizabeth & The Catapult - Keepsake
CD rip | 2017

5 Likes