3. Excitable Boy
  4. Mohammed’s Radio
  5. Werewolves Of London
  6. Lawyers, Guns And Money
  7. The Sin
  8. Poor Poor Pitiful Me
  9. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead
  10. Bo Diddley’s A Gunslinger/Bo Diddley

WARREN ZEVON Stand In The Fire (1980 recorded live at L.A.'s Roxy Theatre - Vinyl

11 Likes

Can I be Rick, on rhythm? :guitar: :notes:

1 Like

Ok, now where did I put that pony-tail?

1 Like

Here’s one you can borrow

1 Like

THE_WHO_WHOS+NEXT+-+SEALED-2474121

Who’s Next (2003 UK/EU Limited Deluxe Edition 29-track triple vinyl LP reissue of their 1971 original 10-track LP complete 19 bonus tracks recorded live at The Young Vic and New York Record Plant Session.

Listening to…
LP2:
[NEW YORK RECORD PLANT SESSION]

1. Getting In Tune
  2. Pure And Easy
  3. Love Ain’t For Keeping
  4. Behind Blue Eyes
  5. Won’t Get Fooled Again
    [THE YOUNG VIC - LIVE]
  6. Love Ain’t For Keeping
  7. Pure And Easy
  8. Young Man Blues
  9. Time Is Passing
  10. Behind Blue Eyes
  11. I Don’t Even Know Myself

LP3:
[THE YOUNG VIC - LIVE]

1. Too Much Of Anything
  2. Getting In Tune
  3. Bargain
  4. Water
  5. My Generation
  6. I’m A Road Runner
  7. Naked Eye
  8. Won’t Get Fooled Again
16 Likes

2 Likes

The Innocence Mission - Christ Is My Hope
CD rip | 2001

3 Likes

Can’t get enough of The Crow and the Nightingale from Marillion’s new album. Beautiful meditation on h’s affection for Leonard Cohen.

6 Likes

I usually like more boogie-woogie and less ambient background, but some music works equally well as quiet background or as the focus for real attention. That might stretch from Satie to some Eno, but now includes the excellent Esja by Hania Rani, a brilliant Polish pianist and composer.

Give it a listen!

8 Likes

R
Santana - Supernatural, listening to the expanded two disc version, some decent bonus material.

12 Likes

Have not listened to this in ages…most be nearly 45 years or so…streaming via Tidal/Mac/HD660S…

13 Likes

Erin Rae - Lighten Up
CD rip | 2022

4 Likes

…streaming via Tidal/Mac/HD660S…I have about 1000 photos to edit so its going to be a long afternoon…

8 Likes

John Martyn - Sapphire

CD2 of this version, the Andy Lyden mixes. Keeping it niche!

5 Likes

Spandau Ballet sounding very smooth on the TT this afternoon. Sun’s out too!!

5 Likes

Ray La Montagne – Gossip In The Grain
CD rip | 2008

13 Likes

5 Likes

………when the reality was that the mom and pop independents and small regional chains whose profit margins depended on the far more lucrative used CD trade basically told EMI and the other majors to get bent. The majors went home to sulk and look for something new that might possibly kill the music industry.
Pretty much the only lasting artifact to come out of this whole rather pointless affair was Buy This Used Compact Disc, a sampler of songs on labels controlled by what was at the time the largest independent record distributor in the US, Dutch East India Trading. Because DEIT’s main customers were just the sort of independent retailers targeted by the major labels’ misguided wrath, the distributor put together this 22-song sampler, to be sold at the same price as a used CD, and offered it to their customers as a show of support, complete with ranting liner notes by DEIT president Jack Sheehy.

.sjb

1 Like

Tout à fait d’accord avec toi. C’est magnifique, merci !!

Totally agree with you. It’s beautiful, thank you!!

Ozo - ‘Museum of Mankind’ (1978). I picked this up on vinyl a few months back, having seen it at the Bristol Fair. I didn’t know of its existence until then. I had their previous album ‘Listen to the Buddha’ years ago after hearing the last track ‘Anambra’ on the radio. Both of the albums are tuneful and restful reggae/jazz/funk.

1 Like