What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

2 Likes

9 Likes

Bought this album yesterday - realised I have no classical music for percussion so it was really interesting, not just listening but following my emotional reactions to it.
I have to admit I initially I heard it with a slight comical edge [orchestral strings with plinky plonk sounds] until my ears got used to it and enjoyed it - played it a couple of times.

3 Likes

The War On Drugs - Lost In The Dream.

16 Likes

Tears For Fears – The Tipping Point
CD|2022

12 Likes

Don McLean - The Very Best Of - ‘80s vinyl
I heard a bit of American Pie earlier and it became an ear worm, so before bed I’m playing this to clear it. His two mega-hits (A P and Vincent) are classics for good reason, but the other songs in this are excellent singer-songwriter numbers as well.

8 Likes

Carly Simon, boys in the trees. Good morning, afternoon and evening everyone. :relaxed:

11 Likes

Dire Straits, communiqué. Taking the lead from @Pete_the_painter and @apye. Thank you. :+1:

20 Likes

From the 5-LP box set - obtained for 50 cents in excellent condition, especially for being over 50 years old.

6 Likes

Back in the digital realm…

4 Likes

51kXZss8a+L.UX358_FMwebp_QL85
The latest Tony Logue set. Shades of Chirs Knight and Steve Earle

2 Likes

Yo La Tengo - I can hear the heart beating as one (Original Press) vinyl.

2 Likes

Dug this out last night. Amazing to hear Crimson at full tilt and pushing themselves to the edge. Not recommended for those who like their live interpretations as note-for-note reproductions of the studio versions.

5 Likes

Abit of KVB indie electronica to warm the system up after a trip away’s powerdown.

1 Like

I have been playing this new Blue Note release a lot recently.

On CD to my Headphones……

22 Likes

On vinyl… :notes: :sunglasses: :+1:t3:

22 Likes

On CD and headphones….

24 Likes

Fantastic album,got it on original vinyl,but opting for lazy cd,due to busy morning setting up bunting etc in readiness for street party this week.

21 Likes

On vinyl… :notes: :grinning: :+1:t3:

12 Likes