What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

The Best of Peter Green’s Fleetwood Mac | 2002
One of several but this is a fine best of Greeny’s 'Mac. The much underrated Danny Kirwan is given due respect here for his fine contributions and of course his guitar work, his Dragonfly is delicate and superb and he features heavily on the album cover.

21 Likes

Nice classic B&Ws

1 Like

Yes, they sound really good, had them from new, about 20 years.

1 Like

Just calming things down a bit……

23 Likes

Finally got a night in - not working - and on my own - time for a blast! And what better way to blow away the cobwebs?

A little Korn…………

3 Likes

4 Likes

The Jimi Hendrix Concerts, twelve songs recorded at six different venues over two years.

16 Likes
2 Likes

Ocean Colour Scene - Moseley Shoals (First Pressing).

This sounds great on vinyl.

10 Likes

20 Likes

41+MoEeGsML.AC
Bob Dylan - Time Out Of Mind.

17 Likes

Fleetwood Mac, tusk. :relaxed:

20 Likes

Something a little different - but not much

1 Like

Fleetwood Mac, rumours. Not enough of Fleetwood Mac yet. Not by a mile… :relaxed:

26 Likes

I’m not a big fan of FM but I do like Tusk. Probably cause didn’t get the same attention the albums before it, cheers.

2 Likes

Gurrumul, the Gurrumul story. I woke up humming the song Big Love. Tango in the night was next in the queue but will move over to this just for you @Pete_the_painter. :relaxed:

5 Likes

Found this in perfect shape at a thrift shop…Welsh recording star, Tom Jones:

Jimmy Page on guitar for “It’s Not Unusual.”

5 Likes

Not sure about that my friend. We had a copy in the office a week or so before it was released and had to play it non stop everyday. Christ was I sick of it by the time it came out but we promoted the hell out it.

1 Like

on sale in HMV, and lovely music.

6 Likes

Yes indeed Tony, sadly this one is not in as good condition as it once was but it does play well, a few clicks and pops here and there.

2 Likes