What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

If you enjoyed God Module, this compilation might be of interest the stream…

A few bands worth exploring on it…

Edgar Broughton Band Wasa Wasa
In memoriam Steve Broughton. RIP.

8 Likes

1 Like

Original US pressing, NM Quality, SQ is superb :ok_hand:

4 Likes

On vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :grinning:

19 Likes

On CD. Great fun.

2 Likes

On vinyl… :sunglasses: :notes: :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Nice US Original pressing in a VG+, today it sounds like back to teenage, never owned this album before on vinyl, played it hundreds of times on a BASF Cassette :wink:

12 Likes

Grateful Dead – Wake Of The Flood
CD rip | 1973

Haven’t listened to the studio albums in a while.

9 Likes

On vinyl… :notes: :+1:t3: :grinning:

18 Likes

11 Likes

Next stop in my actual 80s Vinyl tour, a NM top record, the SQ is not comparable with the 2 US Pressings before but in an excellent shape, I like these gentle guys, met them personally in the 90s when they had their peak. The MTV unplugged album is also worth a listen :+1:

7 Likes

Speakers Corner vinyl:

24 Likes

Need to chill after two days of child- minding 2 yr old grandson. Spot of spiritual jazz from Chip Wickham Blue to Red. Forgotten I bought this a couple of years back found lurking in Jazz W. 'Arp, Rhodes, flute and percussion. Ideal. Maybe could do with a wee bit of Pharaoh like pyrotechnics tho.

2 Likes

Something from Nell Bryden to kick off the evening.

2 Likes

Lost In The Trees – All Alone In An Empty House
CD rip | 2008

2 Likes

‘Heart Tax’ by Jenny Lee. Jenny is the bass player from the band ‘Warpaint’ and this is her 2nd solo album.

3 Likes

Dave, just watched the Otis Taylor Hey Joe live video.

Bloody hell! :flushed:

4 Likes

3 Likes

Stunning, isn’t it?

I’ve been a fan for years, so after Ewemon’s shout about a European tour with UK dates possibly being added, I’ve got my eyes peeled, as, for me, his band is deffo not to be missed.

Way back, I was pushing the “Hey Joe, Red Meat” album on here, and it did briefly become something of forum favourite.

2 Likes