What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

Molly Tuttle & Golden Highway – Crooked Tree
CD rip | 2022

Bluegrass. Enjoyable album.

6 Likes

Not listened to this in awhile, something not too stressful for the afternoon.

9 Likes

Andy Fairweather Low & The Low Riders - Live From The New Theatre, Cardiff

6 Likes

Aoife O’Donovan – Fossils
CD rip | 2013

5 Likes

On CD:-

51tDQ1dCjJL._AC_1

7 Likes

From the 1997 remastered CD:

Wow…

24 Likes

Kacey Musgraves - Golden Hour
CD rip | 2018

8 Likes

Now playing…

dIRE sTRAITS - money for nothing

Streaming on Qobuz (192/24)… just upgraded the NDX2 firmware and kicking off this Thursday morning with Dire Straits re-release of ‘Money For Nothing.’ …familiar music and is sounding mighty sweet!

18 Likes

After yesterday’s reminder. Seem to have 3 copies of this.

17 Likes

Kate Bush - The Sensual World - 1989

Gilmour, Giblin, Karn, Nyman and Eberhard Weber chipping in … great sounding album.

21 Likes

Van Morrison – His Band And The Street Choir
CD rip | 1970

13 Likes

Dave Gilmour and Kate Bush on board. Possibly Kate Bush’s best vocal performance on the track You.

6 Likes

THe sound on this HMV 100 is very different from my original 1970 EMI Capitol LP. Very “modern” presentation (not necessarily bad, just different) – I will have to ask Andy B what the source material was.

The packaging, sleevenotes and full credits all represent a gigantic leap forwaerd on the orginal though.

5 Likes

Foy Vance - Hope in The Highlands: Recorded Live From Dunvarlich

Streaming on Qobuz (48/24)… continuing on this morning as I start up today’s exercise routine with Foy with his 22 track album released in December 2020 and Foy is sounding sublime! One fine album…

7 Likes

9 Likes

Robert Fripp - Exposure. Excellent Steve Wilson remix version

6 Likes

Jesse Sykes & The Sweet Hereafter - Marble Son

My favourite album of theirs, primarily because guitarist Phil Wandscher makes it sound like a tribute to the great John Cipollina. The band recorded this in 2011, and seemed to go silent from that point.

3 Likes

Lee is a genius, a god, a prince among men, and this is a great album:

3 Likes

One of my personal favourites

9 Likes

Strangely enough, and for the first time in years, I can sense the excitement building for this year’s Glastonbury, so tonight, till the wee small hours, I’ll be doing the Beeb’s retrospective.

6 Likes