What are you listening to in 2022 and why might anyone be interested

20 Likes

Jack White - Blunderbuss - 2012
CD Rip

Inspired by his fantastic set yesterday, so trying to learn a couple!

8 Likes

Norah Jones - Day Breaks
CD rip | 2016

18 Likes

Following a glorious day in Hyde Park Saturday watching The Stones, this was a must buy and a first listen. What a brilliant recording

16 Likes

The Rolling Stones - Steel Wheels.

17 Likes

Japanese Breakfast – Jubilee
CD rip | 2021

Indie pop. Very enjoyable album.

3 Likes

Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac.

25 Likes

Now playing…

Kings of Convenience - Quiet is The New Loud

Erlend Øye (Steel String Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Vocals, Piano, Drums, Percussion, String Arrangement), Eirik Glambek Bøe (Nylon String Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Piano, Drums, String Arrangements, Vocals), Ian Bracken (Cello), Ben Dumville (Trumpet), Matt McGeever (Cello), and Tarjei Strøm (Drums).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… kicking off this Monday morning with the ‘Kings of Convenience’ and they are sounding sublime! Life is grand…

9 Likes

Brandi Carlile - In These Silent Days
CD rip | 2021

12 Likes

Finished earlier…

Patricia Barber - Mythologies

Patricia Barber (piano, vocals), Neal Alger (guitar), Michael Arnopol (bass), Eric Montzka (drums), Jim Gailloreto (alto saxophone, tenor saxophone), Grazyna Auguscik (vocals), Paula Falk (vocals), Lawrice Flowers (vocals), Bryan Johnson (vocals), Airreal Watkins (vocals), Minister Walter Owens (vocals) Shelby Webb, Jr. (vocals), Choral Thunder (vocals).

Streaming on Qobuz (44.1/16)… continuing on this morning, as I start up today’s exercise routine, with Patricia Barber’s ‘Mythologies’ album and she and the band are sounding mighty sweet! Just lover her music…

11 Likes

The Stones | Blue & Lonesome | 2016
Joining in with a little more 'Stones love, this one was a very pleasant surprise to me when it was released. The young lads sounding great…

18 Likes

I used to give No Parlez a lot of play back in the day @Pete_the_painter, I really liked his voice and a lot of good trax on this one.

3 Likes

The Stones | Big Hits (High Tide and Green Grass) (UK version) | 1966
Sticking with the Stones and the first record of theirs I bought which, my paper rounds afforded me.

17 Likes

Now playing…

Patricia Barber - Cafe Blue – UN-mastered

Patricia Barber (Piano, Vocals), Maya Angelou (Spoken Word), Michael Arnopol (Bass), John McLean (Guitar) and Mark Walker (Drums, Percussion).

Streaming on Qobuz (96/24)… continuing on this morning with my exercises and Patricia and her very talented band and they are sounding sublime! …one sweet album…

13 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

The Monkees | Pisces, Aquarius Capricorn & Jones Ltd. | 1967
A much underated band who produced many a fine tune. Playing this album because for a week or so I’ve had Pleasant Valley Sunday tripping in and out of my head.

11 Likes

Four Tet - Sixteen Oceans - 2020

7 Likes

Love a bit of Four Tet

1 Like

Cassandra Wilson , Blue light til dawn, first experience of her was Traveling Miles decades ago.

18 Likes